161-165

161. Heart Knot

  "Why did I lie to you?" Uncle Lu nodded seriously.

Alas, the second brother is good at everything, but sometimes he is too rigid about "one promise and a thousand gold" and won't be flexible at all. Thinking of him making such an assertion without authorization, even if he sees the old man in the future, the old man can't scold him, right?

But what if you just scolded it? Now that the second room has no grandson, his elder brother is usually taken care of by his younger brother. How much has their elder room benefited from the second room over the years? How can he not think about the second room?

So this bad guy will be his responsibility. In the future, the old man, the third younger brother and the third younger sibling will scold him if they want to scold him. He wasn't afraid anyway, he did the right thing.

"The current policy can only give birth to one child, but when you and your younger brother and sister adopted the patriotism, I remember that the third brother's child was not reported to die. Now we simply give the child a name and put it back to three. In the name of my younger brother, I will use his name to give birth to another daughter-in-law."

Uncle Lu had been thinking about this method since Lu Aiguo recognized his biological parents.

Lu Erbo stopped, thinking seriously about this possibility.

Uncle Lu didn't bother him, just stood silently smoking a cigarette.

"Okay." Lu Erbo felt relieved after thinking about it.

"It's better to hit the sun another day. After a while, I will go to the fourth uncle to come over in the afternoon to change the genealogy." Uncle Lu was also very happy.

"Well, by the way, I'll ask the elders of the clan, as well as the sister-in-law, Ai Dang, and Aimin's family to come over and have a lively. In the evening, ask their mothers to cook a few more bowls and sit down for a drink." Erbo Lu nodded.

"Yes, it's time to celebrate and celebrate. In the afternoon, I'll ask your sister-in-law and the daughter-in-law who loves the party and the people to come over and help earlier." Uncle Lu was instantly happy, and changed his direction, "I'm going to inform a few clan elders now. ."

Lu Erbo put a smile on his face and took a few steps. I have to tell Aibing to go to Xiejia Village to inform the two girls, and take the people back by the way. If you don't tell the two girls about such a big event right away, with their great temperament, you can't blame him later? But two children, is a tricycle enough?

--In the afternoon, sisters Lu Aijiao and Lu Aimei brought their family along with the New Year's gifts.

As soon as they entered the door, the two sisters went straight to Er Aunt Lu, full of joy.

Aunt Lu was busy with Xia Yuan and Zhang Cai in the kitchen for dinner. Even Lu Yun was helping the fire beside the stove to join in the fun.

After everyone said hello, Lu Aijiao started to find work by herself. Lu Aimei ran to hug Er Auntie Lu first and then acted like a spoiled child, "Finally, my dad, the old man, figured it out. It should have been done a long time ago.

" I'm so happy." Er Auntie Lu said so with a smile on her face.

Although Lu Aimei was in the middle of the family, she was the most favored one. In the final analysis, it was back then. Because of her empathy, she "picked up a bargain", and even the later Lu Aibing did not receive as much attention as her. That's why she can develop her fiery temperament of daring to love, daring to hate, and clear love and hate.

"I'm not afraid, my dad is not that stingy." Lu Aimei was not worried that Erbo Lu would really be angry with her. Except for that time, wasn't that time when my parents were the most difficult to beat her, and never blushed at her? Or could she be so repulsive to Lu Aiguo before?

"You're just picking up bullies who are easy to bully." Er Auntie Lu tapped her forehead several times in a huff, and snorted, "I really spoiled you since you're a child."

"What else are you talking about? If you don't tell me, you will be so angry at me that time." Lu Aimei pouted and looked at Er Auntie Lu dissatisfiedly, that fight has always been a knot in her heart, and it has been so many years now that she dares to dare He asked, "You said, what if you had said about me earlier?"

"You're too embarrassed to blame your father and me? Tell me how ugly what you said at the beginning. Ai Bing is not as jealous as you are."

Er Auntie Lu gave her a sideways glance. In fact, she didn't take long after that. She also regretted it, and she was afraid after seeing the second daughter's face swollen for several days. But in the end, she couldn't pull her face down, and he was afraid that if she pulled his face down to coax her, she would be beaten in vain.

"If it weren't for you, Anguo Neng couldn't finish junior high school? He is the best student in the family. If it doesn't happen, it would not be a problem to get into a university."

Xia Yuan looked at her mother-in-law and second sster-in-lae, and hesitated for a while before deciding. Tell the truth of the year, the third aunt has been gone for so many years, and she can't make Lu Aimei carry such a big burden in order to protect her face.

"Mom, in fact, I really can't blame the second sister for the patriotic dropping out of school."

"Don't speak for her, don't you know how unforgiving her mouth was back then? Who else can she blame?" Aunt Lu remembered and slapped Lu Aimei again.

At that moment, Lu Aimei grinned, but still said, "Xiayuan, please stop comforting me, that's really my fault. I still regret it when I think about it now, I ruined the first college student in our family. "

Grandma, second aunt, my mother was right, I really don't blame second aunt. In fact, third grandma refused to let my father come to eat. She secretly discarded all the food my father took back. She didn't eat it herself. , and refused to let Dad eat, and said that you were coaxing him and had ulterior motives."

Lu Yun interjected, she should have said this - the third grandmother is also her mother's "mother-in-law" in name.

bang.

Aunt Lu's enamel bowl fell to the ground, and her expression changed suddenly.

Her other movements also stopped and looked over.

"Really? Aunt San really said that and did that?" Lu Aimei asked Xia Yuan through gritted teeth.

"Yes." Xia Yuan glanced at Lu Yun and nodded.

"She's going too far, she's going too far." Lu Aimei's anger was so full that she didn't know where to vent it. She blushed, and she couldn't even think of words when she wanted to swear at people. She spun around in place, muttering words in her mouth.

"I'm mad at me, I'm really mad at me, how dare my parents treat her like that? She has ulterior motives? Ha, I don't know who has ulterior motives."

"Mom, say something?"

Lu Aijiao and Xia Yuan and Zhang Cai both saw Er Auntie Lu standing there with her mouth tightly pursed, maintaining the movement of holding things, even if she didn't move or speak, they couldn't help being scared.

Lu Yun also looked at Er Auntie Lu worriedly, thinking that if something went wrong, she would put a first aid pill on her first.

The so-called first aid pill is a kind of pill that can be used for almost all emergency conditions, and its effect is powerful. It is not easy to refine. Not to mention that the medicinal materials needed are extremely precious, she has refined it hundreds of times, and the final success rate is still only 60%.

This can achieve a success rate of more than 70% when she refines other medicines from the beginning. In the end, after refining a few more times and getting familiar with it, it is incredible to be able to easily achieve a 100% success rate.