76-80

76. Most Important Person

 On the mountain, Lu Aiguo and his party, who were being missed by Er Ai Niang, were in fact all staying on the mountain happily.

At this time, they had been working hard for a day. After taking a bath and eating, they were gathering on the sofa in the RV hall to take stock of the harvest of the past few days. I really don't know if I count it down, I'm startled when I see it.

Lu Aiguo, Xia Yuan and Shitou never imagined that their days on the mountain could be so comfortable, comfortable and enjoyable.

The mountains of things are just like the things that were picked up by the white ones, and they are piled up in the bag, and there is no need to worry about the problem of transportation. The feeling is simply unstoppable.

Yam, chestnut. Apples, kiwis, papayas, watermelons...

pheasants, hares, wild boars, wild eggs, bird eggs, various mushrooms, fungus...

They all feel that the harvest is a little soft, only Lu Yun The calmest.

Seeing the smiles on the faces of the three most important people in her life in front of her, Lu Yun felt that she was being enveloped by an unprecedented joy, happiness, happiness and tranquility.

Since when did she include the stone among her most important people?

Lu Yun nestled on the sofa, hugged a big pillow, and buried her head completely in thought.

It seems that since the first meeting in this life, she has not been very defensive against the stone?

But in the past life, she was clearly the most suspicious, the most cautious, and the most wary of others?

She had always thought that she was actually a suspicious person. She adheres to the aphorism of her predecessors that "the heart of harming others must not be possessed, and the heart of preventing others must be avoided", and she has even gone too far.

In order to keep the secret of the space tightly, she didn't trust anyone in her heart, and she was very careful. Even if she knew rationally that most people would not easily believe that such a miraculous thing would happen in reality even if they read the space filled with online literature, she still did not dare to relax. She never refused to leave even the slightest doubt in front of anyone.

At that time, she was even cautious, even in the face of very familiar partners or the most important guests, she would not touch a drop of alcohol.

Her behavior of never giving anyone any face has also caused some people to regard breaking her insistence as a difficult "challenge" to complete.

For people like that, she always doesn't give people a second chance to approach her. The most shocking one is that she would rather give up the multi-billion cooperation plan and stick to her own principles. Even if it was soon, the person in charge of the other party who threatened her half-jokingly with the cooperation case at the time, who would not be able to talk about it if she didn't drink that glass of wine, had already sincerely apologized, and she still chose to leave resolutely. Completely disregarding that the cooperation plan has entered the last step to be completed, and end all that.

There are many people who scold her for being rich and self-willed. She just replied lightly, the dragon has reverse scales.

Yes, dragons have reverse scales. That's why she would rather kill eight hundred and lose one thousand, lose even more to others, and insist on a "principle" that seems a little inexplicable to others, just because she is afraid that she will inadvertently reveal the space when she is drunk. secret.

At that time, even though she was already wealthy, she had innumerable assets on the surface and in private. But she still often feels that she is barefoot. Except for space, there is nothing to lose...

No, she thought about it more than once. If she could be allowed to start over, even if it was a space, she would be fine.

She knew that this feeling of hers was very strange. If she said it out, it would attract a lot of scolding, and she might even be thrown eggs and rotten leaves.

But she just couldn't help feeling that way all the time.

She used to think she must be ill--or the incurable kind.

At that time, she would occasionally go out for a stroll at first, and then as long as she saw the mother with the little girl, she saw an inadvertently intimate move between the mother and daughter. She would stay on the spot as if in a daze.

Gradually, she would rather stay at home than go out unless necessary.

How did everyone evaluate her in private at that time?

Cool, cool, cool.

On the surface, she seems to be kind to anyone and can smile very kindly. In fact, as long as people who are really close to her will soon find out that those are just superficial, the real her is like an emotionless robot, who can't really get close to anyone, and will always be kept away from people thousands of miles away.

She had always thought she was supposed to be like that.

However, why did she change completely once she was reborn?

Becoming completely unlike herself, she increasingly likes to play a real six-year-old in front of Dad, Mom, and Stone. When facing them, she can't hide her secrets, can't help but want to act like a spoiled child, can't help but feel more and more dependent, can't help but want to share all the good things...

more What's more, she decided to hide the secrets of the space like in her previous life, but she didn't care about her actions, and she was doing things that would expose the secrets of her space.

In front of the stone, she even exaggerated so much that she didn't even hide the secret of rebirth?

All this is completely unscientific. Could it be that after she was reborn, even her IQ went backwards?

"Is Xiaoyun sleepy and want to sleep?" Xia Yuan found Lu Yun lying motionless on the sofa with her head buried in the pillow, so she couldn't help touching her and leaned over to check, "How can I sleep comfortably like this, darling? , let's go to bed!"

"Mom, I'm just a little sleepy." Lu Yun looked up at the concern on Xia Yuan's face, warmed her heart, nodded obediently, and then reached out her hand to hug.

"I'm tired enough today, even the adults can't take it anymore, not to mention you, a child, um, your mother will carry you into the room to sleep."

Xia Yuan nodded understandingly, and reached out and hugged her . In his arms, he stood up, turned around and greeted Lu Aiguo and Shirou, "Don't worry about talking, hurry up and go to bed, you have to get up early tomorrow morning, plus the big lake at the door, tomorrow I've been busy again."

"Okay, you can take Xiaoyun to the room first, and Shitou and I will go to sleep immediately." Lu Aiguo replied with a smile, and he also saw that Lu Yun was a little out of spirit. , It seemed that she was tired, so she nodded quickly, "Go to bed, we will go to the lake to catch fish and eat tomorrow."

Xia Yuan glanced at the pistols that had been taken apart from Lu Aiguo and Shitou, and shook her head helplessly. The two of them also didn't know what was possessed. It seemed that they couldn't stand it without taking it out and dismantling it a few times a day, especially the stone. It's also Xiaoyun's fault, what's wrong with taking this dangerous thing out?