421-430

421. Ending

   After Gu Meng's wedding was over, it was naturally impossible for Shitou and Lu Yun to stay for more delays over Chen Qiuyu's affairs, even if they thought they didn't have the time to waste it. The horizontal and vertical stones have arranged for people to follow up in secret, and it doesn't matter where they want to watch the fun.

Therefore, in the reluctance of the Gu family, the two brought Pei Yi and the guards with them back the same way, and they were accompanied by three more people including Lu Aiguo.

However, this time everyone was on the private plane of Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan.

As soon as he got on the plane, Pei Yi was still sitting there, and he was going to drill into the cab. He didn't look for Shishi and Lu Yun, and went straight to Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan to beg: "Grandpa, grandma, I promise. It won't interfere with the pilot's uncle flying the plane, so I'll just watch it."

"I'll go with him and promise to look after him. Sister and brother-in-law let him see how the plane travels above the clouds. It's also beneficial. "Lu Jinsheng liked this little nephew from the bottom of his heart. He was afraid that Shi Shi and Lu Yun would block him, so he immediately started talking to the side.

Seeing that Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan also looked at them, Shitou and Lu Yun were speechless, Lu Yun supported his forehead: "We didn't say that he would not go, why did everyone give us this kind of deduction from the beginning as if we abused him. Got a hat?"

"It's not because you discipline your child too harshly. How old is he, so you can't take it easy? Hope your son Jackie Chan is not like you." Seeing Pei Yi and Lu Jinsheng enjoying themselves After walking away, Xia Yuan blamed Lu Yun.

"It's so wrong, you don't even know how weird he is. This is because when you see you there, you know that you will protect him unconditionally, so you deliberately show a pitiful appearance. If you dare to do this at home I've eaten bamboo shoots and fried meat."

Lu Yun was funny and angry, why didn't she feel that other people's children were so clever in her last life?

Well, it's probably because she never had close contact with a child in her previous life, and only saw the child's well-behaved behavior outside?

"Did you say you didn't abuse him? That's just revealing the stuffing, and making meat with bamboo shoots? Fortunately, you can also do it. When you and Jin Sheng were young, your father and I never touched a single finger of yours, right? ."

Hearing the unfair treatment that her grandson "suffered", Xia Yuan was instantly distressed, and even her eyes began to turn red. Lu Aiguo suddenly felt dazzling while watching, and looked at the two with disapproval eyes: "Hiting someone is a manifestation of incompetence, educating children can't show facts and reason, and if it doesn't work, there are many other ways. In the end, you have to use the stupidest method. Are you beating your child to show your incompetence?"

"Dad, Mom, I'm just a metaphor, but I put it this way. Who really beat him? Isn't that just a few threats?" Lu Yun suddenly felt so wronged, not much less than June Feixue.

"Threats don't work either. What's the matter? When the threat is over, do you still want to be ruthless?" Xia Yuan said domineeringly, "If you dare to hit my grandson in the future, I'll hit you. If you hit your son, Don't you want me to beat my daughter?"

"..."

This is really unreasonable.

Lu Yun and Shitou looked at each other and smiled bitterly, completely speechless. Speaking of which, they haven't really hit the child yet. The two discussed it earlier, except for the principled issues such as petty theft, neither of them should hit the child. But usually I was really annoyed by the bear children, and the two of them had done a lot of things like threats.

"Mom and Dad, I suggest that you don't live with your daughter-in-law in the future. You're just like this, so you don't have any contradictions, but you can also arouse contradictions." Lu Yun thought about it and suggested it kindly.

"Who wants to live with their son and daughter-in-law? It's fragrant and smelly, don't we understand this truth. Even if we have to live together, we will divide the territory, and everyone will manage their own affairs without interfering. Are we really busy all day and have nowhere to vent our energy, so we have to waste it on things as big as sesame and mung bean?"

Xia Yuan gave Lu Yun an angry sidelong glance.

"I can rest assured that you can really think so. I don't want to go back to mediate for your mother-in-law and daughter-in-law." Lu Yun patted her chest, so exaggerated that even Lu Aiguo and Shishi couldn't help laughing. .

"You can stand this little girl. Jin Sheng is right, Gu Bao's quirky temperament is really inherited from her." Lu Aiguo patted Shitou on the shoulder with a smile on his face.

"Mom, look at my father talking bad about me behind my back. The water I poured out is so unappealing?"

Lu Yun insisted on holding Xia Yuan to complain, who knew that Xia Yuan ignored her at all, Instead, she turned his head away.

"Did you know? Don't talk about your father, I don't even want to see you anymore. Anyway, now it's enough for you to invite Shishi to see you. It's no worse than the two of us."

Lu Yun's face turned black, I had to pull the stone: "What should I do? They all bully me."

"If it's someone else, I can still help, but it's my father-in-law and mother-in-law that I really can't do--or after we go back, we will beat Pei Yi a few times and take revenge. I'm done." Stone bowed his head and smiled and "secretly" gave a bad move.

"It's utter nonsense. Are you sure that your son can stay honest and let us hit him, and then he won't complain afterward?" Lu Yun gave Shitou an angry look.

Those present, including the guards, laughed.

--After a few days, news came from the S city.

Chen Qiuyu, the housekeeper, and the bodyguard who had been trusted by Ding Gaoqun were all stunned by him, and then injected an overdose of drugs and some kind of stimulant, causing the three of them to get together after a big play that was not suitable for children. went to Elysium.

Afterwards, Ding Gaoqun also tried to exonerate himself from the crime and earn a large amount of insurance money by the way. As early as the year he married Chen Qiuyu, he bought a large amount of life insurance for her. As a result, he was imprisoned because of the conclusive evidence of the murder. This time, what awaited him was the unified settlement of the previous murders.

Ding Gaoqun received the secret letter that day, and looked at the convincing words in it. There was even evidence that his housekeeper and Chen Qiuyu had joined forces to betray him. At that time, one Buddha was born and two Buddhas ascended to heaven.

However, it has to be said that since Ding Gaoqun can work hard with his bare hands in S City to have such a large family business, he is also a person who can bear it and has a lot of means. Even though he's used to the days of brocade clothing and jade food these years, the means that he has used that have been integrated into his bones are still in his hands.

So when he saw that the secret letter of unknown origin also mentioned that his housekeeper and the bodyguard he trusted were actually quite related, he had the idea that he would rather kill by mistake and not let it go. I made preparations myself, and finally succeeded in making the unsuspecting three drugged...