91-95

91. Returning with A Reward

   On the second day, Xie Laosi and Xie Changgen were about to clean up the house lent to them in the village, and Xie Jiang brought several people over to help.

After they walked for a while, Lu Aijiao also brought bacon and noodles to help Lu Aimei cook.

The number of people is great, and it took only one day from cleaning the house to moving the house.

The next day, the fourth Xie took the opportunity to go to the mountain alone. When he came back, he handed Lu Aimei a small black wooden box in private. There were obvious traces of soil on the outside of the box. Slightly smaller rosewood box. Yuan Datou was stuffed in the space between the boxes.

"This is passed down by the ancestors, and I will leave it to you in the future. The second daughter-in-law, you can keep the things yourself, and you don't need to tell the second one. I still have a little in my hand, and I will tell you how to arrange it in the future. Don't take it out now. Even if you want to take it, try to take it as little as possible, and keep it. There will always be more valuable time in the future."

"Dad, I understand, you can rest assured." Heavy. When Xie Laosi walked away, she carefully took out the red sandalwood box and found that five small yellow croakers were neatly spread on the bottom of the box.

Use the key to open the box, which is divided into two layers. The first layer is jewelry, all kinds of dazzling gold, emerald, ruby, sapphire, pearl bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc., filled with six or seven points; the second layer is still filled with small yellow croaker and Yuan Datou is also full of six or seven points.

Lu Aimei's heart was pounding all of a sudden, she didn't dare to take a closer look, and suddenly covered the small box and big box. She couldn't help looking outside, and seeing her father-in-law was smoking a dozen steps away from the door, she patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief, and began to look for places to hide.

It's so scary, I didn't expect my father-in-law to keep this hand. My mother-in-law probably doesn't know? If she found out, she wouldn't have to regret it?

Lu Aimei thought of what her father-in-law said that she didn't need to tell Xie Changgen first, so she pursed her lips and wanted to laugh. Father-in-law was also afraid that Xie Changgen would be confused again? It seems that what his mother-in-law did really made him feel cold.

Lu Aimei's mood suddenly improved.

That's right, Xie Changgen can still slowly transform. If he really persists, she will remarry with his children and his money, hum! At that time, there is nowhere to cry if you tell him to cry.

--Lu Aiguo, Xia Yuan, Shi Shi and Lu Yun stayed on the mountain for 14 days before returning.

If they weren't worried about staying too long, Uncle Lu and Uncle Er would be worried, and the time was approaching September, so they were afraid that Lu Yun's school today would be delayed. They almost didn't want to come back.

This time, they not only harvested an unusually rich harvest, but also had a very nourishing life. Both food and accommodation are very comfortable. And everyone gets along all day, and the relationship grows rapidly.

For example, now Xia Yuan is more close to Shi Shi, talking and joking with him, and the strangeness and scruples at the beginning are less and less.

Even though they were a little tired, everyone was in a very good mood. You don't have to worry about when there will be annoying people or things that will suddenly come out to harass you. I have to say that it is very comfortable.

At the end of the inventory, everyone harvested the most yam, which can weigh more than 15,000 catties, followed by chestnut.

In the depths of the mountain forest, they encountered two larger chestnut forests one after another, so the chestnuts also harvested more than 12,000 catties.

The second is apples and kiwis, both of which weigh more than 3,000 kilograms.

As for those wolfberries, they really didn't want to be trapped in a small range by it, so they returned to the secret base to collect them the next day. After being busy, I haven't taken them out to dry, so they are still in a semi-dry state.

Those also weighed a hundred and fifty kilograms.

In addition, there are some hawthorns, mountain pears, grapes, plums, watermelons, and papayas, but these harvests are extremely limited, more than 200 catties, and less than ten catties. Some of them have passed the fruiting period, and there are not many good ones left; some are because the taste is not good and too sour; and others have not yet reached the fruiting period, and most of them have not yet reached maturity.

All kinds of mushrooms, fungus, and wild vegetables they have also picked up more than 3,000 catties.

On the mountain, Lu Aiguo, Shitou and Xia Yuan were not idle, although Lu Yun was the one doing most of the work.

Lu Yun's advantage is very obvious when collecting those large areas. But when there are scattered fruits, and when she encounters wild fruits that are good and bad, her advantage is not so obvious, and it is often time for the other three to show their talents.

Finally, it is worth mentioning the prey piled up like a hill, as well as a considerable number of wild eggs, wild duck eggs, and various bird eggs. There are also fish, lotus, lotus pods, lotus leaves and lotus roots in the lake.

With Lu Yun's space cheating device, most of these wild creatures can't escape if she encounters them. Especially wild boars, the more they go into the mountains, the more they go. Several people met several groups in ten days. Every time they meet on a narrow road, and then, the wild boars obediently become Lu Yun's possessions.

Counting down, there are three or four hundred small prey such as pheasants, hares, and wild ducks. Most of the wild boars live in groups, and there are often several as soon as they appear. Lu Yun has collected more than 30 pigs. Most of them are fat and strong, and an adult one has almost four or five hundred pounds. The largest of them even weighed more than 700 kilograms.

That lake was the place where the four of them stayed the longest, for fear of being destructively charged by Lu Yun. Except for some lotus roots, lotus flowers, lotus leaves and lotus pods that Lu Yun collected. The rest, especially the fish, were mostly salvaged and picked by Lu Aiguo and Shishi.

Fortunately, there are too many fish in the lake, and the two of them can salvage a lot of fish with one net.

In the end, the fish and lotus root were harvested more than 1,000 catties. As for lotus, lotus leaves, lotus pods, those are even less.

Those wild animals and fishes, Lu Yun kept them in the space as they were - what happened when they came in, and the same as before. It's not that she doesn't want to use consciousness to deal with them in space directly.

But let's not say that she looked at those wild things, thinking about opening their stomachs, she felt uncomfortable and had a hairy feeling. More importantly, although her consciousness is easy to use in space, it can only handle a single and the simplest step.

Like giving something a skin or something. For example, if you are dealing with a fish, it is also divided into many steps to take your time.

Even if it is not too tiring to work in space with consciousness, it is not that it is not tiring. In addition, the five senses of consciousness will be enlarged to the extreme in space. No matter the bloody picture or the taste, it will be magnified infinitely, and she can't stand it for a long time.