Episode I. The new Invincible Dragon's beginnings!

3rd POV (Plays Art of Fighting intro theme SNK Art of Fighting/Ryūko No Ken arcade ast)

In Musutafu, Japan, a young man who was in his home training like there was no tomorrow. He wore a torn sleeveless karate gi, his hair tied in a small ponytail and was working on the heavy bag. A left punch and a right cross, this young man was determined to be the very best. His name is Tevin Hikaru. Orphaned at an early age of 2, Tevin didn't have anyone to guide him through life and began to be raised in the streets. Heroes weren't there for him as he learned that he has to trust no one but himself. He was just surviving Musutafu and it wasn't easy as he had to claw his way to survive. But by the age of 4, a fighter by the name of Mr. Karate 2 took Young Hikaru under his wing and changed his life in the world of martial arts. Tevin now age 14 after 10 years of mastering the art of Kyokugen Ryū Karate by Mr. Karate 2, Tevin had gotten stronger and more calmer than he was.

Tevin Hikaru: [Yells] Haaaa! *kicks the heavy bag *

Mr. Karate 2: Yame! (Stop!) Tevin, I believe that you are ready to master the Ko 'Ou Principle.

Tevin Hikaru: Ko 'Ou Principle? What do you mean, master?

Mr. Karate 2: It means that you are ready to learn Ki. Come, it is time we go up the mountains for your lessons in the Ko'Ou Principles.

Tevin Hikaru: Hai! *grabs his backpack *

They left the area to begin Tevin's Ki training up in the mountains.

-Mountain area- (Plays Kyokugen Shugyō ~ Yamada KOF XIII ost)

Tevin and Mr. Karate began their training as they sparred against each other, then the legendary Karateka begins to help him focus his Ki and learn the Ko'Ou techniques.

(A/N: Okay Present Mic, I believe that the floor is yours. Tell the readers what Kyokugen Ryū Karate is all about!)

Present Mic: Why thank you, author-san! HEY HEY! ALL RIGHT LISTENERS, TIME TO BRUSH UP ON YOUR MARTIAL ARTS AND LEARN THE ART OF FIGHTING!!!!!

Kyokugenryu Karate (極限流空手きょくげんりゅうからて, lit. Extreme Limit Style Empty Hand) is a fighting style of Karate and is the most strongest style to date!

Takuma, after fighting several opponents and reading their moves, eventually devised the style from his years of fighting. It allows the user to polish and refine their strengths into a perfect combative technique. While called "karate", it is actually a free-form mixed martial art that roughly employs principles from the Sanchin and Saifa styles. Ideally, a user can excel at both offensive and defensive movements, making them an all-powerful being of strength. The style encourages the users to use their "ki" to extend throughout their body and precisely concentrate the force into their strikes, creating a powerful result with enough practice.

Signature attacks of the form include the Kou'ou Ken (either as a ki projectile, invisible ki blast, or an ki-infused palm), Kohou (a jumping uppercut with either the front or back hand, depending on the practitioner), Hien Shipuukyaku (either a twisting, forward-moving kick or a horizontal flying kick with a followup), Zanretsuken (a flurry of punches with the forehand at lightning-fast speed), Haou Shoukouken (a massive ki projectile that is the height of the upper body), and iconic ougi known as Ryuuko Ranbu (a kata that has the user dash at the opponent before going into a barrage of punches and kicks, ending with a Kohou or series of Haou Shoukoukens). The individual practitioners also have their own specialized attacks, such as Robert's Gei'ei Kyaku (a series of high-speed kicks) or Ryo's Tenchi Haou Ken (a massive chamber punch to the midsection that can instantly cause an opponent to become dazed).