Episode VII Here come the invincible dragon! The power of Kyokugen Karate

3rd POV
Both Yaoyorozu, Mineta, and Tevin were to take on Jirō and Kaminari as Tevin adjusted his hair band and plan a strategy with them.

Tevin Hikaru: So what's the plan? I think me and Mineta should be the distraction but I would help you with the beams if you create them.

Momo Yaoyorozu: Right, the last thing we need is to create a wall so they won't notice the bomb. But are you sure you and Mineta can handle Jirō and Kaminari? Their quirks are indeed strong despite Mineta's quirk and you to have no quirks.

Tevin smirks and spoke with confidence and determination in his voice.

Tevin Hikaru: ご心配なく。(Goshinpainaku) [Don't worry about it.] Mineta and I can handle them.

As the exercise continues, Momo created a few bars to lock themselves in with the bomb as Tevin was lifting them while Mineta was staring and giving her a disgusting smile and thumbs up. To which she gave the grape boy a deadly glare at him.

 To which she gave the grape boy a deadly glare at him

Tevin Hikaru: Is Mineta giving you trouble? *sighs*

Momo Yaoyorozu: Yes. But thank you for helping me with the beams. What are you going to do now?

Tevin Hikaru: Here's the idea, Mineta and I will distract Jirō and Kaminari. That way you can keep an eye out on the fake bomb. We are villains right? *smirks underneath his hair *

Minoru Mineta: WHAT!! NO WAY I AM GOING OUT THERE! I RATHER STAY HERE WITH YAOYOROZU AND KEEP GUARD ON THE BOMB!

Tevin Hikaru: You're coming with me. Someone needs to keep them distracted! *grabs Mineta by the scruff of his neck * We'll Be right Back, Yaoyorozu. *opens the door*

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'Be careful out there, Hikaru-kun.'

-Meanwhile in the waiting room with Class 1-A and All Might-

Tooru Hagakure: Huh? Where's Hikaru taking Mineta?

Asui Tsuyu: Ribbit~ Ribbit ~ It seems like he's taking Mineta to go after the heroes. I don't if that's a right decision. Ribbit ~

Eijiro Kirishima: This is so manly! I want to see how strong Hikaru is if he's much like Midoriya!