Episode III The Invincible Dragon and Symbol of Peace The Entrance Exams Begins!

3rd POV
It was time for the Entrance Exams and Tevin was the first person to wake up. He got himself dressed wearing a black tank top showing off his physique, dark blue denim jeans and jacket.

Izuku woke up later and was panicking about the exams. He got dressed and grabbed a piece of toast as his mother was wishing her little boy good luck.

Tevin Hikaru: Hey Midoriya, ready to go?!

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah. *sees Tevin riding a moped * Wait, they allow you to drive a moped!? H-How?

Tevin Hikaru: [Chuckles] Kinda earned it at 12 by my mom and dad. Anyway, let's rock if we planning on being heroes.

 Anyway, let's rock if we planning on being heroes

Izuku Midoriya: Hai. *gets on the moped*

(Plays Vicky Crown by Murphy's law)

The boys were riding as quickly as they could, civilians and heroes looked on seeing how the boys were eating and psyching themselves up for the exams.

-U.A school for heroes-
Izuku Midoriya Thinking: 'U.A.....This is it! My chance to be able to go to the same school as All Might!'

Tevin Hikaru Thinking: 'Mom, Dad, I promise......I will make sure that everyone is saved and not turned a blind eye. To honor your legacy and honor Marco Shishō's school of Kyokugen Ryū Karate!'

Suddenly, their thoughts were cut off by a simple shout from an ash blonde haired boy with red eyes which both Izuku and Tevin placed their hands over their face.

Izuku Midoriya: K-Kacchan....

Tevin Hikaru: Yare yare da ze...

Katsuki Bakugō's POV What the hell are those two nerds doing here!? They shouldn't be here at the most prestigious school in the world and they have the galls to show up even though they're quirkless rejects!

What the hell are those two nerds doing here!? They shouldn't be here at the most prestigious school in the world and they have the galls to show up even though they're quirkless rejects!