Episode V Get angry, Nerd!! Heroes vs. Villains Training Exercise!

3rd POV (Plays She hates me by Puddle of Mudd)

As Tevin was fixing and sprucing up his bike Ryō gave him during his adventures against Mr. Big in his search for his little sister , he recalls everything that happened in the Hero Course.

Tevin Hikaru Thinking: 'Looks like the brakes still needs to be fixed. Maybe I can tighten it up a bit.' *went inside his toolbox and pulled out a wrench *

While Tevin was working on the bike in his garage, Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu were at his garage door watching him work.

Tevin Hikaru: Huh? O-Oh! I'm sorry for being hardheaded by not introducing myself. My name is Tevin Makoto Hikaru. Uh, my mom and dad are away for a few months due to business, so I kinda have the whole house to myself. Ehehehe.....

Mrs. Yaoyorozu: Why hello, and welcome to Musutafu, Japan! I hope you have enjoyed the hospitality of Aichi Prefecture is a wonderful place. My name is Ami Yaoyorozu, this is my husband Miyamoto Yaoyorozu. And this is our daughter Momo Yaoyorozu!

Mr. Yaoyorozu: So, you are one of the student my daughter who made a big impression in the U.A?

Tevin Hikaru: H-Hai. *nervously sweating *

Mrs. Yaoyorozu: Miyamoto! You'll have to excuse my husband's straightforwardness. He really likes to meet the person who wowed our daughter. You must have a very powerful quirk to make my dear daughter want to know more about you.

Tevin Hikaru: *blushing and scratching the back of his head smiling * Ahahaha....Gee, thanks.

Momo was indeed embarrassed by her parents but Tevin actually gave them a great impression of them that they really like about him

Momo was indeed embarrassed by her parents but Tevin actually gave them a great impression of them that they really like about him. Mrs. Yaoyorozu decides to put them together and see how it will go and possibly grandchildren in the near foreseeable future.

Ami Yaoyorozu: Momo dear? Why don't you help Hikaru-kun with his motorcycle. We'll be at home and tell you when it's time to come back. *winks at her daughter *

Momo Yaoyorozu's POV
He is a hard worker and I can tell he enjoys doing things like this. As I came closer to him, I decided to break the ice and have a conversation with him.

Momo Yaoyorozu: What are you working on, Tevin?

Tevin Hikaru: Well, I was trying to spruce up my bike a bit since a friend of mine gave it to me on my 10th birthday. Now all I need is a wrench and it'll be done. You-you wanna help?

I nod with a cute smile on my face and helped him out. But little do we know is that our moms were spying on us and giggled knowing that we sorta have a crush on one another.