Episode VI Deku vs. Bakugō!! Finding "True Strength!"

Izuku Midoriya's POV

Everyone turned back to the screen to see Uraraka and I making a plan.

-Fake Building-

Ochaco Uraraka: "So what's the plan, Deku-Kun?"

Izuku Midoriya: Well since we're dealing with Iida and Kacchan, I think you should head upstairs and find the bomb then wait for me so we could get it together. I can already tell that Kacchan is literally going to go after me."

Ochaco Uraraka: Oh. *a sad look on her face* Deku-Kun? Why does Bakugō always have a grudge against you? I mean, you and him were once friends right?

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah. But that was before...*didn't get to finish his sentence as he heard a faint voice *

-meanwhile in the fifth floor of the fake building and fake bomb-

Tenya Iida: It looks like our classmates are preparing a strategy to thwart us. I think you and I should..." *didn't have time to talk to the explosive Pomeranian ash blonde haired boy * "Wait! Where are you going?!

Katsuki Bakugō: I'm going after Deku and Round Face. You can stay there and be the extra and guard the bomb! *an annoying tone of voice and anger filled with his quirk *

Tenya Iida: Bakugō, this is suppose to be a team cooperating exercise!

Katsuki Bakugō: Can it, four-eyes! I can handle those two. It's like killing two birds with one stone! *goes out the window and heard Izuku and Uraraka's talking * There's Deku and Round Face!! *using his Quirk to sneak attack Izuku and Ochako * "DEKU!!!

 It's like killing two birds with one stone! *goes out the window and heard Izuku and Uraraka's talking * There's Deku and Round Face!! *using his Quirk to sneak attack Izuku and Ochako * "DEKU!!!

I moved Uraraka out of the way from Kacchan's attack. He was pissed at me for being here in U.A but now he was ready to fight me and plan to put me in my place.

Izuku Midoriya: Uraraka, Stick with the plan. You go up and tag the bomb.

Ochaco Uraraka: Are you sure, Deku-Kun?*worried look on her face*

Izuku Midoriya: Yes. Now, go!

Uraraka ran pass Kacchan leaving me to distract him from his main goal of protecting the bomb.

Katsuki Bakugō: You're mine, nerd! Everything always happens to me when something good goes my way. You've stick to me like glue and this time, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR PLACE IS SUPPOSE TO BE... BENEATH MY FEET BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PEBBLE IN MY WAY OF BECOMING THE NUMBER ONE HERO AND BEATING ALL MIGHT!!!

Launching himself towards me, I got myself in a ready position to take down Kacchan.

Katsuki Bakugō: Now you're mine, Deku! No one is going to save your sorry ass when I'm through with you!! You have been a thorn in my side for years and now you been looking down on me just because you somehow gained a quirk! Even that other nerd is been looking down on me as well as if he knows how I feel! You Deku are beneath me and your friend is a pebble underneath my feet! You and your dumb ass friend are both beneath me!! DIEEE!!! *launches his explosive quirk at Izuku*