Episode IV Welcome to your Hero Academia! The Quirk Apprehension Test!!

Izuku Midoriya's POV
Two weeks later, we were in the dojo and Tevin was teaching me how to work on my low kicks as we awaited for the results of our exams.

Tevin Hikaru: You nervous about the results of whether or not we're in the Hero Course or not?

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah. I-I just don't want to let you, or All Might, and Ryō Sakazaki down.

As we open our letters, we saw a hologram of All Might stating that we had pass the exams with flying colors and then mine showed the same girl whom we rescued from the Zero Pointer during the exams. She gave up half of her points to me saying that I was a hero among others and then told Present Mic that my brother was also a hero to her as well. I felt hot tears flowing from my eyes as I felt a wave of admiration for what I accomplished and what Tevin did as well. We gave each other a proud look on our face and then we celebrated.

(Plays KID from KoF'95 arcade ost ending)

-the next day-
Inko: "Okay boys, do you have everything you need for your first day in U.A?"

Izuku: "Yes, mom. We got everything we need."

Tevin: "Yeah, Inko. We're ready for anything."

Inko: "I know. I'm just proud of both of you boys." *smiling at Izuku and Tevin knowing that they will be heroes and going to the future school of Izuku's dreams *

As they leave for their first day of hero course school, Tevin and Izuku were talking about the hero course and what to expect for them. They ran to get to the school and they felt like they were going places. The boys arrived at the school and what they expected was the size of the school. It was like the letter H and the doors were normal.

Izuku: "1-A...1-A...1-A..." *trying to find the classroom*

Tevin: "Uh...Izuku... I think this is the classroom we're supposed to be in!" *nervously anime sweat drop *

Izuku Thinking: 'I'm hoping that I don't run in to Kacchan or that other guy.' *being a nervous wreck *

Tenya Iida's POV
I was in the classroom respecting those who paved the way for us Future heroes, I notice the ash blonde haired boy who was sitting in a desk and having his feet on the other. I could not allow him to defile the sanctimony Of our classmates's seats. I approach to the blonde haired boy with a disappointing look on my face. But unbeknownst of me confronting the ash blonde haired boy was two more people who had just came in to the room.

Tenya Iida: "Have you no decency for other's seats?! Please, remove your feet off the other students ' desk posthaste!" *robotic arm chopping *

Katsuki Bakugō: "Oi, four-eyes. Do you have a stick up your ass for some reason, or are you born that way?" *Nonchalantly ignoring the speed quirk user*

Tenya Iida: *continuous hand chopping * "That kind of language is not need." *sighs in defeat * "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here. My name is Tenya Iida from Somei middle school! I hope we can get along as classmates."

Katsuki Bakugō: "Somei, Huh? You think you're better than me...I'll enjoy kicking your ass!"

Tenya Iida: "Are you truly wanting to be a hero with that attitude?!"

Tevin Hikaru's POV
Izuku and I noticed the two boys who were arguing and I had an annoyed face and Izuku had a face of scared look as he sees his former childhood friend and bully Katsuki Bakugō and the blue haired boy with glasses as we now know his name Tenya Iida.