Chapter Four: The owl shack

|Hunter's Pov|

Welp, I'm at the owl shack now. And there's no way to escape! Mostly because they tied me up! This is definitely kidnapping. "Alright Goldy, spell the beans!" The owl lady said her arms crossed, "Eda, don't you think we should threaten him or something?" the owl lady's pet asked. I'ma just start calling him a bird again. "With what? The kid already wants to die so we can't threaten to kill him! And they practically has zero emotions besides cocky little brat!" The owl lady exclaimed, mocking my voice at the end. "Hunter if you don't talk I'm ganna eat your bird!" Luz said with her normal smirk. "Flapjack isn't even here." I said rolling my eyes, what a stupid threat. "Why not wait for the coven scouts to look for him? By that mean we see if the emperor actually cares enough to look for him." Edric suggested. "Belos has probably already realized I'm missing. That plan of your's isn't going to work." I said. I knew Belos would send scouts looking for me, he had to. 

"We'll see about that Blondie." Edric said with a smug look. Why is he still calling me that? He knows my real name now. "Listen, Edric. My name isn't Blondie. It's Hunter, and you know that now." I said in an annoyed tone. His face turned a light shade of pink and he went quite. Strange. "Alright enough you two. We just want answers Hunter." Luz said putting her hands together. "Well you're not getting any." I said leaning back against the couch. I was on the floor tied up in front of the couch. Fun right. "Maybe we should feed him to a trash slug." Amity said kneeling down next to me. "Hunter already has enough trauma. I don't think they need to be feed to a trash slug." Luz said, she looked concerned for some reason. "I have no clue what you're talking about." I said trying not to act suspicious. Of course I knew what she meant, she knows exactly how I got all these scars. I just hope she doesn't mention it. "Your scars say otherwise." Nevermind of course she just had to say it.

                              • • •

The owl lady, Amity, Luz, and the bird all left to go do something. They left the middle Blight in charge though, Luz had said something about him being able to make sure I don't escape. I just wanted to be back home with Flapjack. I guess the blight could tell I was upset.

"Woah, you really are just sad." Edric said sitting next to me. "Says the one who was crying in the woods." I remarked. Edric blushed with embarrassment, "Don't you dare tell anyone about that." He said whispering slightly. "Maybe let me go and I won't." I said struggling with the ropes around my wrists. Edric scoffed and used some type of magic to reinforce the ropes. "Not a chance Blondie." He said. Titan I hate this guy.

"Why were you crying anyway?" I asked, whispering of course. "That's none of your business." Edric replied, trying to avoid the question I see. "What did someone break your heart or some shit?" I asked sarcastically, yeah maybe I should've of said that. Because when I looked over to the blight, he was actually tearing up. "Wait, shit that actually happened didn't it." I said, why did I care anyway? He nodded slightly and brought his knees to his chest. I scoffed, "They probably didn't deserve you anyway." I muttered. What the fuck am I saying?! Edric sniffled and looked at me, I immediately looked away red faced. Why the fuck would I say that?! "Thanks I guess? Maybe you aren't so bad after all.." Edric said quietly. Why did I even care about this?! "Whatever.." I muttered. Titian please kill me.

"Maybe you could tell me about the scar on your cheek?.." I heard Edric ask, I swear to titian, "Don't push it Blight." I said glaring at him. "Yessir Blondie sir." He replied faking a salute, not sure why but it made me laugh.

Word Count: 722

| They're bonding with each other. Also the reason they were whispering is because of Hooty. And the reason that everyone left was to buy some things since Hunter is technically they're hostage.|