Chapter Thirteen: Blight Manor

|Hunter's Pov|

I woke up in a strange place. I can't exactly remember what happened, besides Belos getting pissed off. I looked around and noticed someone, it was Edric. He was leaning against the bed I was on, head down, clearly sleeping. I continued looking around and realized where I was. Edric had carried me all the way back, to Blight Manor. I've only been here I couple of times. I looked over to Edric, guess I'll wake him up. I gently started shaking him slightly, and when that didn't work, I slapped him. He sprong up, he looked at me confused for a moment. "Ow-" he muttered before getting up and stretching. "What the fuck am I doing in your house?!" I asked, Edric sat next to me on the bed. "I'm surprised you don't remember. Or at least feel any pain." Edric said. I looked at him confused. "Belos sorta cut through your shoulder. It's like a few inches deep. My twin used her healing magic to stop the bleeding so she could clean it. And Amity gave you stitches." Edric explained, I stared at him confused and slightly shocked. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

                              • • •

Edric, Amity, and Edric's twin, Emira. All stood in front of me. "So this is the Golden Gaurd?" Emira asked looking at Edric and Amity, "Yep-" Amity said greeting her teeth. "Why dose he look so... Sickly?" Emira asked crossing her arms. "I take offense to that." I said, "Wow, he really does sound annoying." Emira said chuckling. "Alright enough- we need to figure out what to do with him." Amity said, putting her hands on her hips. I groaned in annoyance, and layed back against the headboard of the bed. "I have an idea!" Edric said before pulling both of his sisters out of the room. Guess I'm alone now.

I got up and started looking around the room a bit. A lot of the furniture and stuff were different shades of green, most likely form Odelia. I heard she has an unnatural love for green. But it seems like whoever owns this room, tried to theme it with blue instead. I'm ganna gusse it's Edric's, since he was asleep on the floor near me. The room was pretty normal looking, it had a bookshelf, dresser, closet, all that junk. Even had a full body mirror. I decided I'd try and see how badly my wound actually was, the full body mirror would make it easier. I walked infont of the mirror, suddenly my face flushed red. I was wearing one of Edric's shirts?! What the fuck! Wait, dose that mean he... Ew no! Hunter stop thinking that. I'll yell at him later, right now I need to check on my shoulder.

I pulled Edric's shirt down over my shoulder. It was wrapped up with bandages with only a bit of blood leaking through. Probably form me moving around.. wait, who even bandaged me up? Edric didn't mention who bandaged me, only that Emira cleaned the wound and Amity stitched it up. Wait, did I seriously sleep through all that? I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by the blights coming back in.

Edric's face was flushed when he saw me. "I forget he was in my clothes.." I could hear him mumble. Amity elbowed him, causing a small 'ow', to come form him. "Alright Golden Gaurd. We've decided we're not going to kill you." Emira said, she was clearly being sarcastic. Amity scoffed. "What Em's trying to say is, we don't know what to do with you. So for the meantime you'll stay here." Amity said, sighing softly. "Wait what? I thought you guys would've turned me in, to the owl lady." I said slightly confused. "Yeah we'll you escaped last time. So we're letting you stay here. With free will-" Edric explained. "So you guys want me, your enemy. To stay in the same house as you?" I asked crossing my arms, "Yep-" Amity said. "Alright, I'm in." I stayed bluntly. "I'm sorry- did they just actually agree to this?" Emira asked looking over to Edric and Amity. "He could be being sarcastic.." Edric said. "Nope. I'll stay, as long as the human doesn't find out." I said,my arms still crossed

"Fine. welcome to Blight Manor, Hunter."

Word Count: 723