You can call me Lexa #1

Before you read! This part is the only bit I've edited, any other notices are all old!
Some of you may have just found this book or been here when I originally wrote it in 2015! As I said I wrote it in 2015 so IT IS BEFORE season 3 of the 100 even happened! And after so many requests even though I didn't want to I am republishing this although I am trying to rewrite it a lot better.

Clarke pov.

As we are flying towards the earth our soon to be new home I wonder what we will find, plants? Animals? Maybe people!? I hope so well first I hope just to survive we have already lost to people in the landing.

As we land on earth with a thump my heart starts beating faster than normal just thinking about what could be outside, just a few hours ago I thought the guards were coming to kill me now I know this was my second chance to live. I take a deep breath before stepping out of the drop ship to what awaits me.

I take a look around is this earth? Is this what I have been dreaming of my whole life? Its beautiful much better than I could ever have imagined it to be, I can't believe my eyes.

After taking it all in I start to wander around like everyone else is and soon I find myself wandering through what I think is a forest? Or that's what the ark told us it is.

All of a sudden someone comes out from behind a tree.

"chon yu bilaik?" The person says I have no idea what they just said it almost sounds as if a different language but also sounds like ours at the same time. (Who are you?)

"I... I'm sorry I don't understand you, why aren't you speaking English? What part of the ark are you from? Because everyone speaks English but a lot learn more than one language. Wait I never saw you on the drop ship and what are the clothes you are wearing we don't have them do we?" I say confused looking at this girl in front of me who now has a slight grin on her face I don't understand what she is trying to get at here first not even wearing our type of clothes now not speaking English.

"I'm sorry, let me explain but we have to get away from here follow me." She says. I don't know what she means what does she mean by explain? Explain what? And how does she know her way around here we only got here a few hours ago I'm guessing as is it starting to get darker before we came down we have a briefing of what to expect like it getting lighter and darker the different weather and things like that.

She takes my hand and guides me to what looks like a river.

"Please sit?" She says as she sits down on a rock then pulls me down to.

"Ok now explain and we need to get back to the drop ship soon as we will need to find mount weather to get food and water." I say.

"Okay but please listen to me without freaking out first? Also if you want food here" she pulls out a loaf of break from a bag, I didn't realise she had but how did she get this?

"Right so I will start simple but please listen to it all then you can ask me anything okay? First off I am not one of your people, I am in fact Trikru, or as you would be told we are the grounders. When the world was covered in radiation a group fled to the mountain they are called mountain men, a group fled to the sky we call you the Skaikru and then there is my group we stayed on the ground, outside only the strongest survived but we are called the grounder but we prefer to be called by the 12 different clans so my own is called the Trikru." She says stopping for a minute to see my reaction.

"I don't understand so the earth is survivable?" I say confused.

"yes but only to us and you as our blood has evolved to be able to cope with the radiation and yours is modified to cope with high radiation levels in space, the mountain men however they live inside a sealed mountain and can't come outside without special suits. But yes you can survive if you want I can show you more of the earth tomorrow? But for now you need to get back to your people." She says standing up and leading me a hand.

"Thank you for everything uh... What's your name?" I ask.

"Well my people call me Heda or commander in English but you can call me Lexa." She says in a lower tone.

"Wait commander? Doesn't that mean leader? And my name is Clarke." I say.

"Yes I am the leader of my people but they have to called me Heda or commander only the ones I am close to call me Lexa but you can if you want?" She says and points me in the direction of my camp.

I will meet you tomorrow I will come to the place where we met today and I will explain more but until then please get some rest down here you need to sleep you can't be tired you never no when you have to fight and you never can predict what will happen one day to the next." Lexa explains I'm still trying to grasp that people live here.

"Ok I will see you tomorrow hopefully, may we meet again lexa." I say she looks at me with a confused look on her face.

"May we meet again? What does that mean?" She asks.

"I'm sorry its what we say when we are leaving someone but when we hope to see when again but we are not sure if we will, my people are criminals lexa, a lot of then have killed people they might kill me in my sleep." I say as I start to go back to camp its getting dark now but it looks like they have started setting up things, there are touches around and blankets layed out. I find a free one and lay down on it slowly drifting off to sleep while thinking of everything that has happened today.