Costia? Finn! #9

Lexa pov.

I'm so confused just a few days ago Clarke pulled away and now she was the one kissing me? Why are these sky people so confusing?

When she finally pulls away she just rests her forehead on mine and slowly opens her eyes.

"I'm sorry about before, I just... I don't no, I dont want to ruin this moment." Clarke says looking at me and never breaking eye contact.

"It's ok Clarke of the sky people take your time I'll wait..." I tell her.

"Heda! Come quick!" I hear being shouted loudly I forgot to tell anyone where I was going before I left.

"We better go back something is wrong." I say and stand up, I hold my hand out to help Clarke up to.

"Lexa wait!" She says quickly.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She just stands there giggerling.

"Your hair is a mess." She says and steps forward and start rearranging it.

"There all better" Clarke says with a smile, she plants a quick peak on my lips then starts running back to my village.

"Clarke wait for me!" I say but she just shout for me to hurry up instead.

As we arrive back at my village Gustus runs up to me and tells me to follow him.

"Heda, word has been said that a person has been spotted in the woods not far from here." He says in a hurried voice I dotn understand this is normal we have scouts in the woods every day although it is late they should be coming back now.

"Who?" I ask.

"Costia" he answer.

"No your wrong Gustus she's dead I watched her die with my own eyes I saw her die right in front of me and it was all my fault." I shout, how dead he say that he saw Costia when he knows she is dead.

I storm out of my tent to see to my surprise Costia standing right in forint of me.

"Costia? You're dead, why is everyone trying to mess with my head. You're not real! Costia is gone." I say.

"No Lexa I'm here I'm not dead." She says stepping closer to me.

"How is this possible?" I say in shock.

"I will explain shortly but for now I think we need to catch up on things" she says stepping been closer before I have chance to react she closes the gap between us and connect our lips. I had forgotten what this feels like to kiss her. Then I remember about Clarke what will she say. As soon as I remember her I push away quickly.

"No! I can't do this, you can't come back and pretend like nothing has happened Costia. Anyway... I... I like someone else." I say as she looks at me with sadness written all over her face.

"Lexa?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to see Clarke standing there with years in her eyes.

"Clarke let me explain." I say but she looks at me and runs off. I tell Costia not to go anywhere as I run after Clarke I need to explain what just happened.

"Clarke stop!" I shout after her, she turns around with tears streaming down her face.

"No its fine I get it, I'm guessing from what I heard that was Costia? I get it I look like her, blond hair blue eyes and was around at the right time, just another distraction right? I new if I let myself fall for someone I would get hurt, but you no what it doesn't matter I'm used to it." She said through the sobs.

"No Clarke I... I... I love you." I say as she start to turn away again.

"No you don't Lexa! You no and I no that you love her not me forget it I'm going back to my camp." Clarke shouts angrily.