tell... Clarke... i love... her #11

Bellamy pov. (Gonna be what happened last chapter)

Clarke should be back by now I think to myself. Suddenly I remember her getting so upset about losing Finn and whenever she is upset she goes to Lexa who is apparently in Ton DC.

"Octavia, I'm going to Ton DC I will be back in a few hours." I say.

"Ton DC? What's that? And how do you no where it is?" She asks me.

"Clarke told me it is about an hour north from here. I'll be fine O, will see you soon." I say make sure my gun is in my belt and leave.

An hour later a village comes into sight, I hear a voice that sounds like Clarke's coming from a tent, I slowly peak through a gap to see her and the commander talking suddenly I hear twigs snapping from behind me I whip my head around to see a racoon? I think they call it.

I shake my head and look back suddenly Clarke and the commander are gone but another girl walks in. I slowly steps forward into the tent. I don't no what I am doing but I entre the tent anyway.

"Where is she?" I say angrily. They whip their head around in fright.

"Where is Clarke?" I say louder.

"Clarke of the sky people? Yeah the commander told me about her" the girl says.

"What? What did she say." I ask angrily.

"Now why would I answer that?" She says. I quickly pull out my gun and aim it at her head.

"f you don't answer me I will shoot." I say.

"What is that thing going to do to me?" She says with a laugh.

Something over takes my body and I have no control over what I do next. "This" I say and pull the trigger. Next mintue she drops to the floor dead, I have no idea what I just did how could I do that to someone why did I do that? I didn't mean to.

"Costia?" I hear a cry from behind me? I turn around quickly to see lexa standing behind me, not realising I still have my finger on the trigger I accidentally pull it again and it hits her. She also calls to the floor grasping her side.

"Why would you kill her?" She whispers in a small voice.

"I... I don't no, something... Something took over my body I didn't mean to." I say.

"Tel... Tell... Clarke... I love.. Her." Lexa says then her eyes slowly close.