I wont let you die #12

Clarke pov.

"No Bellamy stop! I'm not going one more step until you tell me exactly what you did?" I say angrily.

"I...I shot her..." Bellamy says looking down at his feet.

"What? Who?" I ask in a hurry.

"I think... her name was Costia? And then... Then I shot Lexa to." He says looked at to meet my eyes. I suddenly slap him across the face.

"Why did you do that Bellamy?" I sya then run even faster back to Ton DC... I can't lose her, please be alive Lexa I whisper to the sky.

I can hear Bellamy calling after me but all I can focus on is Lexa and if she is gonna be alive or dead before I get there.

***in Ton DC... Again***

"Clarke why are you here again? If you don't mind me asking you literally just left." The man walks up to me who being me here before.

"Uh yeah I kinda left soemthing." I say looked round for any sign of Lexa.

"Ok tell me when you have found it I'm Lincoln by the way." He says, smiles then walks off.

The first place i think to look for Lexa is her tent I run (Clarke haven't you done enough running okay sorry keep reading), I run over and quickly go inside.

When I entire I see two people laying on the floor one is Costia and the other is... "Lexa?" I whisper.

I press two fingers against her neck to check if she is alive, I can feel her pulse but it's very weak.

I go over to Costia to see if she is still alive. I wait nothing she's gone.

"Clarke? Is that you?" I hear a very weak voice I look over to lexa.

"It's okay I'm here now, I won't let you die." I say before her eyes shut again. I rush out of her tent to see if I can find Lincoln I think his name was.

"Lincoln quick I need you, let a saw shot and I need to get the bullet out otherwise she has no chance of surviving I need something so knock her out first so she can't feel anything." I say in a hurry. Lincoln follows me back into the tent.

"I'm sorry Clarke but we don't have anything like that. You won't like it but that way to knock people out is to literally knock them out." He tells me.

"Just do it I need to get it out. Also grab me a sharp object and clean it." I say. Suddenly he wakes lexa over the head and hands me a thin short knife.

I tell him to take Costia's body and not to disturb me til I am done. I quickly rip the side of Lexas shirt where she was shot and slowly start to open her up.

***later***

All done, I say to myself as I close lexa back up and wash my hands it was quite easy to take it out wish I had my mom here though to help me. Now I guess all we have to do is wait to see if she pulls through.

Lexa pov.

I feel myself slowly coming back to the world but then I here Lincoln telling Clarke that he has to knock me out, suddenly I feel something hit my head and I can feel the darkness surround me again.

Suddenly I see a white light coming towards me I've been told this is what happens before you die.

"Lexa it's you time now come with me and we will be happy and free again." I look up to see Costia standing in front of me.

"Your spirit will choose the next commander, youe job as commander is over. Yu gomplei ste odon." She says and holds out her hand I slowly grab it and follow her into the light. This is it I guess, this is how my story ends.