secret bunker and a pod #6

Clarke pov.

I wake up screaming, shaking, crying, nothing new there really is there?

I probably only had an hour or two sleep in the night because everytime i would close my eyes my dreams would be haunted again with nightmares. I read a quote in a book before that said "all dreams come true but nightmares are dreams to" but what if your nightmares are of things that have already happened?

I decide to go have a look at what time it is about, we only can guess the time because we read about this thing you do if you draw a circle on the ground and put a stick in the middle wherever the shadow is you can guess what time it is well we read it in a book anyway but we can only guess.

I head outside but the sun isn't up yet so I'm guessing about 6 o'clock? There is no chance I will get back to sleep this time so I decide to stay up and go for a walk in the forest for a bit after grabbing some breakfast on just some meat left over from last night.

After walking around for a few hours going know where really just walking trying to clear my mind I suddenly trip over all of it goes to quick so i can't process what happened all I know is that one minutes i was walking around next minutes I'm on the floor. I look around to what caused me to trip when i see a handle or what looks like one laying on the grounder.

Curiosity taking the better of me i pull on it and a door opens, a faint glow can be seen coming from inside.

I flip the door, lid, whatever it was back and slowly creep down. I'm about to leave after seeing that there isn't anything down here in whatever this place is until a hear a noise from behind that makes me jump i go to grab my gun from my belt only to find its gone i must have forgotten to pick it up, then I remembered the knife i keep in shoe. I bend down quickly and get it out so at least I have something to protect myself with.

"Clarke?" Comes a voice from within the shadows. It sounds so familiar but i can't quite work it out.

"Wh... who's there? And how do you know my name?" I say trying to stay calm but my voice shaking slightly.

"Please put the knife down clarke I'm not gonna hurt you." The voice says. I still can't figure out who it is.

"It's me, clarke." They say stepping out of the shadows i realise it was lexa. But why was she down here?

"Lexa? Why are you down here? And what is this place?" I ask as she walks over to me and places a bag on the table next to me.

"This is a secret bunker no one knows about it. Me and my uh... my friend? Used to come down here all the time. I was um... Planning something for you later." She says.

"Your friend? And that's so sweat thank you." I say.

"Yeah my uh... My friend Costia we used to come down ere all the time." She tells me with a sad looks on her face.

"Used to? What happened?" I ask.

"She was captured by the ice nation whose queen believed she new my secrets because she was mine they first tortured her but she wouldn't say anything she wanted to protect me so in the end they killed her." She says looking at the floor.

"She was yours? As in you know?" I ask with a questioning look.

"I suppose you could say that. She was my best friend she was mine best friend and I was hers..." Lexa says I don't think she got my hints so I try again when she said she was hers she didn't make it sounds like in a friend way.

"Lexa I mean um... Costia? She was yours?" I ask.

"Yes Clarke of the sky people what other way do you mean?" Lexa asks.

"Oh don't worry it doesn't matter now." I say then we just stare in silence after a while it turns from comfortable since to awkward. "So what were you planning then?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"I can't tell you yet its not ready, I wasn't planning on telling you until later so why don't you go back to your camp for a bit? I'm sure most of your people will be up by now." She says.

"Ugh I guess so, well I know a small group said they were gonna go hunting today so I might join them I think. I will see you later. Bye Lexa." I say before heading back to camp.

"Hey Clarke, where have you been? We have been waiting for you to get back. We want to have an early start on hunting come on let's go!" Octavia says as she runs over to me and pulls me towards the others.

"Wow calm down what's the rush?" I ask as she seems to be in a rush.

"Some people saw something fly down this morning but we said that every needs to stay and protect camp and our hunting group would have a look to see what it is." Octavia tells me. My mind goes through all the things it could be, food, water, weapons, clothing, blankets? Who knows.

As we set off in silence all I can keep thinking about is Lexa what she is planning later? Something seems off about her like when she explained about her friend Costia.

"Look at that!" Octavia shouts and I am ripped from my thoughts as everyone runs over to a big metal container.

It looks like a pod or something, we run over to it but staying far enough back with caution so we can run if needed. We finally get it open to find loads of stuff in it but at the top is a note that reads.

Surviving members of the 100, well done on staying alive we will be down soon to save you but it may take a few more weeks in a mean time here are some supplies to help you please share them out between all of you there is also a radio as soon as you get this please signal back to us, thank you from the ark,
May we meet again.

I read the note out loud so everyone can here and then the people who came with all grab as much as they can and start heading back to camp once all of them are gone I stay behind to look around to see if there is anything else we missed, when all of a sudden a gag gets out around my mouth so I can't scream just as I am about to turn around they out something which feels like a cloth over my mouth as I breath in a start to feel tired so if must be a sleeping gas, fear courses through my veins just as I am about to collapse I feel hands snake around my waist to catch me, it isn't rough so they clearly don't want to hurt me if anything it is soft.

"Don't worry Clarke I'm doing this for your safety." I hear a voice whisper from behind me into my ear before I can completely black out my mind runs through who's voice it is then I recognise the voice it belongs to..... Then everything goes black.