Chapter 8

The next day, Jiang Cheng woke up with mouth watering smell of pancakes (Idk, but they are the most famous breakfast in ffs).
He walked to the kitchen, and saw his soulmate making breakfast. He quickly approached him, as he back hug him. The other got a bit tensed at his familiar touch, which makes him remember the last night incident.

Jiang Cheng: A-yao-

Jin Guangyao: Excuse me!

He said, as he went outside while talking to someone on phone.
"Why this is happening to me? What I did?" he thought, while putting the pancakes on the plate.

Some moments later, he came back with hurry. He quickly made his boyfriend a plate.

Jin Guangyao: Here, eat quickly, its your birthday. Don't frown. I got some urgent work at company.

He said without any smile or any emotion and avoiding eye contact. That made the other more sad. Like he doesn't want his birthday to be like this. He hold his hand, makes him face him.

Jiang Cheng: What I did? I didn't cheat on you , then how its my fault that I got someone else tattoo? I got your tattoo too!

Jin Guangyao: A-cheng. Leave my hand, I don't wanna talk about it.

Jiang Cheng: You know, your ignorance kills me more than your harsh words.

He said, as he left the other's hand and went back to his room. Jin Guangyao watch him leaving, not daring to utter a word. As he leaves for his work.

He is an idol, while Jiang Cheng is an actor. They both are currently on hitatus, but he suddenly got an urgent meeting.

He felt guilty for hurting the person he care about most, the person who always by his side, the most sweetest person he ever saw.
Because of him being selfish!
Because he didn't want to share him with anyone!
Because he didn't want loose him.

He went out of the apartment, tears streaming out of his face. Cursing and accusing himself for ruining the best day of his soulmate, because of his insecurities.
He don't have any face to go and apologize to him.

Jiang Cheng looked at his watch, his boyfriend is again late. "Is he over working again?" Although they fight this morning, but that could never last long.
He was guilty too, he knew his words hurt the other too. He just want everything back to normal.

Suddenly the door flung open, as his boyfriend came inside. His legs were wobbling as he walk inside. Clearly stating, he's drunk. He saw him, as he ran towards him.

Jin Guangyao: A-CHENG! I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU!

Jin Guangyao: I'M SUCH A BAD BOYFRIEND TO TREAT YOU LIKE THAT! I'M SORRY.

Jiang Cheng: Don't apologize! I'm not mad, just was disappointed.

Jin Guangyao: * started crying while hugging him* I'M SORRY!!

Jiang Cheng: Its okay-

Jin Guangyao: You're right! You didn't did anything. It was just stupid fate, and stupid me. I just got scared, thinking you'll leave me.

Jiang Cheng: No one can separate us. You're mine and I'm yours, nothing can change that.

Jiang Cheng: And about that Nie Mingjue guy, he can't take place of your in my heart. You'll be always be the first in my life.

Jin Guangyao looked in his eyes, seeing pure love and loyalty. How could he even thought of him leaving him. He hugged him closer, burring his face in his chest.

Jiang Cheng: Creating new relations, doesn't erase the old ones.
(Kisi naye ke aajane se, purane rishte nahi bhulae jate)

Jin Guangyao: Don't use your cliche dialogs on me! *walking to his room*

Jiang Cheng: Thats not cliche! It was nice! *chasing him to the bedroom*

Author:-
Sorry for late update!
Please consider late and irregular updates in future.

I hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💜💛