Chapter 20

At 11:55pm, Jin Guangyao was good enough as dead, leaning his head on Jiang Cheng's shoulder, while Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue was trying hard to stay awake. Even if they were used to stay awake in till midnight, but the alcohol in their system was making them tired.

Lan Xichen: Aren't you gonna get your tattoo?

Jin Guangyao slowly opened his eyelids, as he was still leaning on the boy.

Jin Guangyao: Umm.....My ankle is burning.

He mumbled, let the three know that his ankle was probably where his tattoo is going to appear.

Lan Xichen: Mingjue loves me! *harsh tone* You better not get his name!

Jin Guangyao: A-cheng loves me! Don't think that I can't see his name on your neck. *frowning*
And I know he is on your waist! *not too harsh this time*

Jiang Cheng can't think to what to do now, so he just shut his mouth. As he looks under the table. His eyes widen, when a name in purple ink appears on his ankle.

Jiang Cheng: A-yao! *eyes never leaving the sight*

Realization hits Jin Guangyao's foggy mind, and he brings his right ankle out from under the table, so the the other two could see as well.

Jiang Cheng

Lan Xichen: *smirks* Good, now stay away from me and Mingjue. You already have your boyfriend.

Nie Mingjue: A-huan?

Mingjue was stunned because Xichen was behaving so well, but he really have to do this at the last minute?
Jiang Cheng was speechless, still trying to process that now three people have him as their soulmate.

Mingjue was stunned because Xichen was behaving so well, but he really have to do this at the last minute?Jiang Cheng was speechless, still trying to process that now three people have him as their soulmate

Wen cousins were listening all of these, Wen Qing decides that its time to dump Mingjue and Xichen home.
Not before telling the already irritated Wen Xu to take Jin Guangyao and Jiang Cheng to their hotel. In which he yelled at her for involving him too, while she wasn't affected by it.

Everybody loves Da-ge

Ayo!
Get ready for a big TIME SKIP!
I'm going to put a time skip. The next part, will be when they were going to university.
Hope you like it.
Do comment and vote.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💛💜