Chapter 19

Wen Qing was getting enough of his best friend and his dates. Like she can't waist her whole time stalking them, only to see this useless conversation. And only two of them are really talking.

Wen Qing: Even kids can have a better conversation. *sighed*

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, she irritatedly shrugged it. Then she again felt the tap, she got annoyed. As she turned back, only to met with a tall man with Manager batch on his coat. She gulped as she looked up to see the manager's face, only to get a big hug.

 She gulped as she looked up to see the manager's face, only to get a big hug

Wen Xu: Qing meimei!!

Wen Qing: Xu-ge? *surprised*

Wen Xu: When did you came Gusu? Why didn't you came to meet me? Didn't you miss me?

Wen Qing: Its not like this! I just... Really forget about it.

Wen Xu: Its okay. But what are doing, hiding behind the partition? Are intruding my costumers' privacy?

Wen Qing: I have my reasons!

After telling her cousin, the whole situation of his best friend. Wen Xu just sighed in response.

Wen Xu: Poor Mingjue. His life is screwed up. What about your soulmate?

Wen Qing: Let's not talk about that!.......I have a plan. *smiling mischievously*

Wen Xu: I don't know what are you up to! But No!

A moment later, Wen Xu thinks she's high or something. Just because her family owns this place, her best friend and his three dates are eating in, she could spike their drinks with some (a lot) of alcohol.

Its one of the moments, where he wants to end every relationship with her.

Wen Xu: What are you doing?

He saw her pouring a generous amount of alcohol into the strawberry milkshake he remembers Jin Guangyao ordering.

Wen Qing: They need to relax. *scoffing at him* Seriously, its painful to watch them.

Wen Xu: They could case on us! My restaurant can get banned! Our company's reputation will get affected-

Wen Qing: Nothing will happen. And plus they are all legal.

She said adding more in Mingjue's apple juice.

Wen Qing: I'll drive them home if I have to, I just need to see the progress here tonight.

Wen Xu: *rolling his eyes* Its on you Wen Qing, you're damn delusional if you think I'm gonna take part in this.

He left as she finished spiking the drinks while smiling, she passed the tray to the waiter. The waiter was giving an suspicious look, but soon shrugged it.
A moment later, he came back while glaring his sister. In reality he himself wants to see the drama prepared by his sister for the rest of the night.

Wen Qing: Weren't you supposed to work? *smirking*

Wen Xu: Shut up.

Two strawberry milkshakes, four apple juices, three orange juice and four coconut water later. The four of them were tipsy enough to have an easy flow of conversation with each other.

She decided to stop adding more alcohol in their system. While her cousin annoyedly ask her.

Wen Xu: How are we gonna get them leave before we close up?

Wen Qing: We don't. Its that kid's birthday. *pointing at JGY*

He sighed, now they have to wait for two hours more.
He saw all his staff leaving after completing their shifts. While he stayed with his over excited sister. Like for what?

Undercover Wen Qing be like:

Author:-
Hope you like it.
Do comment and vote.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💛💜