Chapter 16

Jin Guangyao: A-cheng, what's wrong?

He said, worried for his boyfriend. While Jiang Cheng hesitantly shook his head in denial.

Jiang Cheng: What? Nothing is wrong! Why would anything would be wrong?

He said awkwardly, while hiding his nervousness from the other. But it was crystal clear that he is hiding something. As Jin Guangyao narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

Jin Guangyao: Is that about Nie Mingjue?

He shoot an arrow in dark, but it hit on the right spot. When Jiang Cheng himself confirmed it!

Jiang Cheng: Wait! How did you know?

Jin Guangyao flips his hair in frustration while rolling his eyes. As he saw the waiter asking for permission to come inside.

Jin Guangyao: Come in! *looking back at JC* What did he said? Did he rejected you as his soulmate? Tell me if he did that! I'll completely destroy him with only one call-

Jiang Cheng: ITS NOT LIKE THIS! You have to calm down.

He said pointing at the waiter who was serving the tea. As he made the other sit on the bed, while taking seat beside him. Jin Guangyao controlled himself but he was still fuming with anger inside.
Jiang Cheng told him all the things, also about the invitation in very low voice.
He saw the Jin Guangyao have a red face and its not blush! Its a warning that the other can burst at any moment.

He hesitantly stood up, as he calmly ask him.

Jiang Cheng: Are you mad?

Jin Guangyao: WHY WOULD I BE MAD? DO I LOOK LIKE I'M MAD? YOU STARTED TO HIDE THINGS FROM ME, I'M NOT MAD! YOU INVITED THEM TO THE DINNER, LOOK! I'M NOT MAD!

He was screaming, clearly looking really furious. Jiang Cheng just nod with him.

The waiter who was watching all the drama, decided to speak something

Waiter: Sir, here's your tea.

Jiang Cheng: Okay.

Waiter: Do you need anything else? *politely*

Jin Guangyao: A BOTTLE OF POISON! Can I get that?

Scaring the waiter, as he was thinking what he did. Jiang Cheng gestures him to dismiss.

Waiter: Sir, big or small?

Jin Guangyao & Jiang Cheng: *look him with disbelief*

Jin Guangyao: GET LOST!!

Throwing the utensils at the waiter, as he ran away.

Jin Guangyao was sitting on one of the table in a fancy restaurant. He was playing with his fingers, he was nervous to meet the other soulmates of his boyfriend. Yes, he agreed to him, after a lot of screaming and cursing inside. Jiang Cheng holds his hands while gently kissing him on forehead.

Suddenly they heard, someone entered the restaurant, they saw two boys approaching their table. Jiang Cheng stood up to greet them, Jin Guangyao looked at them, as they settled on the other seats on the table.

 Jiang Cheng stood up to greet them, Jin Guangyao looked at them, as they settled on the other seats on the table

Author:-
I wasn't going to update it, because I was busy the whole day. But guess, it was the fate. Who made me to update. :)

Hope you like it.
Do comment and vote.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💛💜