Chapter 22

Jin Guangyao and Jiang Cheng was sitting on the stools beside the kitchen counter, while Mrs Jin were preparing some coffee for them. As they were talking to fill the gap between them. Suddenly they heard loud steps were coming from the stairs, as a sweet voice followed them. Guangyao smiled as he recognized the voice, while standing up.

Jin Su: Mom! I heard brother came back!

Jin Guangyao: You heard right, a-su.

Jin Su: A-yao!

She hugged him, while smiling widely. She missed her twin brother.
Another two boys came in the kitchen, as the twins break the hug.

Jin Zixuan: Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to give a visit.

Jin Zixun: Yeah, seems like you don't want to meet us, Right?

Jin Guangyao: Its not like that, gege. I missed you guys so much.

After some time of chatting and teasing each other, they all were settled on the dining table. Guangyao noticed that two of his family members isn't here, so he decided to ask.

Jin Guangyao: Mom, where is dad and a-yu?

Mrs Jin: I told maids to call your dad and a-yu must be playing somewhere. Don't worry he would run back to you after hearing about your arrival.

Suddenly they saw Mr. Jin walking inside the house, as Mrs Jin told him to sit on the dining table. Guangyao and Jiang Cheng greeted him, but he just look at them like they are some weirdoes.

Jin Guangyao: Dad, how are you?

Mr Jin: *judging*

Jin Zixuan: *sighed* Not again.

Jiang Cheng: *confused* What happened?

Jin Guangyao: Okay, I get it. *sighed*

Mrs Jin: Honey, did you saw a five year old boy? (to her husband)

Mr Jin: Yeah, I don't know how he came to our house. But I took him back to neighbors, how could they be so careless to let their kid wander around alone. *scoffed*

Mrs Jin: OH MY GOD!

She ran to the neighbors, to bring back her son. Yeah, Mr. Jin is suffering from short term memory. He forget everything, even his kids, except his daughter.

Mr. Jin: My wife likes kids so much, that she sometimes forgets that they aren't ours.

He saw some strange boys sitting on the table with him. He eyed everyone of them, then decided to speak.

Mr. Jin: Hey you! Servant!

Jin Zixuan: Me? And servant? *offended*

Jiang Cheng: *giggles*

Mr. Jin: Yes, you! How dare you sitting with your master, go and bring me water! *harshly*

Jin Zixuan was going to say something but held back by his brother. So he decided to just shut up.

Mr. Jin: And you? Didn't you live in our neighborhood? Did my wife invited you?

Jin Guangyao: Yeah, she did.

Mr. Jin: Oh and who are you?

Jiang Cheng: Me? *confused, what to say*

Jin Guangyao: He's my boyfriend.....how is he?

Mr. Jin: Oh, he looks handsome. You both looks really good together. If I was your father, I would surely agree for your marriage. *patting JGY's head*