The Truth

In New York At Night

Back on the streets the April and Turtles quickly spread out. The sisters all meet up on top of a building to talk. "I'm telling you, something is up with this April." Cheyenne said to them while Jamey leans on the wall. "Like what?" Jesse asks her. "I don't know right now." Cheyenne said to her. "Guys, someone just spotted the monkey on Bleecker." The four hear April's voice on the T-phone that Donnie gave them. "I think I'm on his trail." They hear Raph's voice while Cheyenne looks at the T-phone. "I've got eyes on him. He's headed south on Delancey!" Raph said on the phone making the girls look at each other. "Meeting over." Jamey said to them and the girls starts making their way to the location. The sisters find the brothers arguing over where the Monkey could've gone. "And they are arguing." Tasneem said to her sisters as the four walked over to them. "It's kinda funny watching it everytime." Jamey said to them as Mikey uses his Nunchaku making the group turn to see Mikey tied up the Monkey with the chain. "Gotcha that time!" Mikey yelled while the sisters watches April walk up the monkey. "Great, we got the monkey. But we're not any closer to finding Dr. Rockwell." Raph said to them as the Monkey roared. "Actually, we're a lot closer than you think." April said to them. "What? How?" Jesse asks her. "I think this is Dr. Rockwell." April said to them making the Turtles look at the Monkey who watches at them in concern. April and the Turtles take Rockwell back to his lab, where Falco sedates him. "There. That should calm him down a little. Poor Rockwell." Falco said to them. "Is there any way to get him back to normal?" April asks him. "I wouldn't even know where to begin. But I'll see if there's a way to give him some semblance of a normal life." Falco said to them.

Back In The Sewer Lair

The group was in the kitchen, and Donnie was on his laptop looking at the notes again. Jesse was sitting at the table with her sisters, April and Mikey while Leo was standing next to Jesse. "Man, this asteroid field is tough. I just can't beat it." Mikey said playing his game as Raph walks into the kitchen with two pizza boxes. "Pizza's here!" Raph yelled as he puts the boxes down. Raph opens the two boxes and the smell of the pizza goes over to Mikey. "Must eat pizza." Mikey said looking at the pizza while Jamey walks over to the food. "But can't stop playing." Mikey said going back to his game. "But must eat pizza." Mikey said looking at the pizza again. "But can't stop playing! But must eat pizza!" Mikey yelled and he screams making Jamey put Mikey's face into the pizza. Jamey lets go of Mikey's face who stands up with a pizza in his mouth. "Your killing me here." Jamey said to Mikey who eats the pizza. "Sorry, we didn't get any closer to finding your Dad, April." Leo said to April. "It's okay. Everything we learn about the Kraang is another piece of the puzzle." April said to him. "Yeah, but psychic research? This is one weird puzzle." Jesse said to her as Splinter walks over to her. "I am curious, April. How did you know the monkey was really a human?" Splinter asks April who looks at him. "I don't know. Sometimes I just get a feeling about things." April said to him. "A feeling? Hm. Interesting." Splinter said while he exits the kitchen, intrigued by her answer. "Hey, Donnie, how come you're not eating?" Leo asks him while Jamey watches Mikey eat two pizzas at the same time. "What? I'm not hungry. Something's been bothering me. Falco said that Rockwell was experimenting on a monkey." Donnie said to them making Cheyenne walk over to him. "And?" Cheyenne asks him. "Well, according to these notes, he never had a monkey in his lab. He was just using samples of monkey DNA." Donnie said to them. "We're still not following you." Leo said to him. "Because we don't speak nerd but Cheyenne." Jamey said to him with a smile. "Very funny." Cheyenne said to her. "If he never had a monkey, what broke out of that cage?" Donnie asks them. "It must've been Rockwell." Tasneem said to them. "Which means Falco put him there and he's been lying this whole time." Donnie said to them making everyone look at each other.