New Plan

Later At The Fortune Cookie Factory

Jamey grew bored watching the Purple Dragons play cards in the lair. Jamey lies on top of some boxes while playing with her weapon. "I win again." Jamey hears Fong say. "Would you like to play too, boss?" Sid asks Jamey, who looks away from them. "No, carry on." Jamey said and put her weapon away then there was a knock on the door. Jamey sits up and she looks at Sid. "Answer it." Jamey said to him making Sid walk over to the door to answer it. After a few minutes, Sid walks back to them with a box of pizza. "Check it out. Free pizza." Sid said to them making Jamey roll her eyes remembering the brothers.

In The Sewer Lair

In The Dojo

The brothers were training with Leo leading the way. "Hoko no kamae." Leo said and the brothers but Raph doesn't do the move. "Raph, hoko no kamae!" Leo said to Raph. "Hoko no way. It's bad enough Splinter's driving us into the ground. Now you too?" Raph said to him. "We have to keep training, because, right now, we don't stand a chance against Shredder or the sisters." Leo said to him. "Yeah, and they are up there somewhere waiting for us! I just freaked myself out!" Mikey said to them while he shakes a little. "I hate to say it, but the fact that we've been laying low might be the only reason we're still alive." Donnie said to them. "Exactly." Leo said to him. "We only alive because the sisters haven't told Shredder where we are and the moment they do our home will have Foot ninjas trying to take us in." Raph said to them. "Don't you remember they want to play around with us before handing us over to their master." Donnie said to Raph. "I know." Raph said to him. "So until we're ready, we stay down here." Leo said to his brothers. "Unfortunately, that's not an option." April said to them making the brothers turn to her to see April waving her phone.

In The Living Room

The Turtles, Splinter, and April were sitting in the living room. April turns on the listening device on her phone. "We're meeting Shredder tonight." The group hears Jamey's voice on April's phone making Raph's eyes widen from hearing her voice again. "He's got a plan to destroy the turtles and Splinter." Jamey said to the purple dragon. "How? He doesn't even know where they are." Sid said to Jamey. "I and my sisters told him that they're in the sewers, and that's all he needs to know to wipe them out." Jamey said to him. "Our home is no longer safe. The Shredder must be stopped." Splinter said to them. "How can we stop a plan we don't even know?" Leo asks him while Mikey takes out a water balloon to throw at Leo but Leo throws a knife at the balloon breaking it "We have to go topside, and find out what they're planning." Raph said to them. "Raph's right. There's no other way." Leo said to them.

Later that day, the Turtles manage to follow the Purple Dragons and Jamey to The Shredder's hideout. The brothers were hiding in an alleyway watching the Purple Dragons enter the building but Jamey was looking at the streets before she enters the building. "This is the place." Leo said to them as his brothers stand behind each other. "Donnie, you're crowding me." Raph said to him making Donnie look at him. "Sorry." Donnie said to him and he backs up hitting a bin. It startles Mikey, causing him to jump and smack Raph on the chin with his shell. "Sorry." Mikey said to them while Raph rubs his chin. "All that Splinter talk about how we're not ready has me thinking maybe we're in over our heads." Mikey said to them and Raph hit him on top of Mikey's head. "You're always in over your head." Raph said to him making Mikey hit Raph's hand away from him. "I'm saying now we all are! And that scares me." Mikey said to him. "It's okay to be scared, Mikey. Raph is scared, too." Leo said to him. "I am not scared." Raph said to him and he walks next to Leo. Leo touches the back of Raph's head making him jump scared by the touch. "AHHH!" Raph yelled then he realises it was nothing making Raph look at Leo who was laughing making Raph mad at him.  "You should be scared." The brothers hear someone making them turn to see Jesse, Tasneem, and Cheyenne with Chirs behind them. "Oh, no." Leo said to himself. "Look what we found. Four soon-to-be-ex-turtles." Chris said to the brothers. "I'm sure glad it's okay to be scared." Mikey said to Donnie. "You and me both." Donnie said to him. "This is no time to panic." Leo said to him as the three sisters take out their weapons while Chris stand up tall behind them. "Okay, maybe a little." Leo said to them as the brothers take out their weapons. 

Chris walks past the sisters to take out the brothers himself. "He keeps getting taller!" Mikey yelled at his brothers while Jamey walks over to her sisters' side. "Then I'll cut him down to size." Leo said Mikey and he attacks Chris who overpowers him. "Uh, let's stick together on this one." Leo said to his brothers and Chris attacks them. Raph charges at Jamey who looks at him before Raph's attack can hit her Chris stops it with his stone hand. Donnie charges next hitting Chirs in the chin making Raph jump away from him as Chris attacks Donnie. When Donnie was out of the way, Leo jumps from up with his sword ready to stab Chirs with it but Leo's attack fails sending him flying away. Mikey charges next but he was hit away by Chirs and he hits Donnie. "This is hopeless." Donnie said to his brothers. "Keep your head in the game." Leo said to him as ninjas stars come flying toward the brothers who move out of the way. Raph looks over at the sisters to see Jamey was throwing them. "I just want to keep my head on my body." Donnie said to his brothers as Chris walks up to them. "Come on, what are we retreating for?" Raph asks them and he runs up to Chris only to be kicked into a dumpster by Jamey. "That's a good reason." Jamey said to him as Raph pop's his head out. "Mikey, smoke!" Leo yelled at his brother making Mikey get out a smoke bomb but he drops it making little smoke come out of it. "What was that?" Raph asks him while walking up to Mikey. "I'm stressed! Excuse me if my aim's a little off!" Mikey yelled at him as Jesse charged at them only to be stopped by Leo. "How hard is it to hit the ground?" Raph asks as he takes out a smoke bomb and throws it down only for it to go down into a manhole that had a lot of holes on top of it. "Not so easy, is it?" Mikey asks him as Leo hits Jesse away from him. "Oh, will you guys just-" Leo said to them then he takes out one of his smoke bombs and uses it. After a few seconds, the smoke was gone so were the turtles. "Let's go, they will be back." Jesse said to the group and they start making their way to the building.

At The Sewer Lair

The turtles were sitting in the living room thinking while Donnie was on his laptop. Splinter walks into the room and over to Leo who looks at him. "We couldn't take him." Leo said to him looking away from Splinter. "Dogpound was just too powerful." Mikey said them giving Chirs a new name. "Dogpound?" Leo said to him making everyone look at Mikey. "What? 'Cause he's a dog, and he pounded us into the-" Mikey said to them and Leo cut him off."We get it. I don't see how we're gonna get close to that meeting now." Leo said to them as April enters the lair. "Well, maybe we just need to find a new place to hide." Donnie said to them and he shows them his laptop that had the word 'Florida'. "I hear the sewers in Florida are nice this time of year." Donnie said to them making April jump in. "No, I'm not letting you guys give up." April said to them and she closes the laptop. "I'llspy on the meeting." April said to them. "No way!"Raph yelled at her. "Nuh-uh." Mikey said to her. "You can't." Donnie said to her. "Forget it." Leo said to her. "Absolutely not!" Splinter yelled at her making Aprillook at the group. "I can do this." April said to them and she looks at Splinter. "You've been training me to be a Kunoichi." April said to him. "For a few weeks."Splinter said to her. "And what if you run into the sisters?Then what?" Donnie asks her. "They know your face and that you been training." Raph said to her. "They will take you down in seconds." Leo said to her. "Sounds like a bad plan." Mikey said to her. "What choice do we have? Shredder's gonna attack your home, and we need to find out how, and I'm the only one who can do it." April said making the group think about it.