Ture Colors

At New York

Later At The Wolf Hotel

The Kraang are on top of a place called the Wolf Hotel. The turtles were not too far from the building. "Do we all know the plan?" Jesse asks everyone while she gets ready to shoot an arrow. "Mikey?" The brothers said making everyone look at Mikey. "I know it this time." Mikey said to them making everyone look away from him. "What was it again?" Mikey asks Tasneem who looks at him while everyone turns to him. "What?" Mikey said to them making everyone roll their eyes and Jesse shots the first arrow. The arrow takes out the first robots. The group jumps over to the building and the Turtles start taking down all of the robots with arrows. 

"Okay, Donnie, it's up to you." Leo said to Donnie who walks over to the bomb. Donnie opens the control box to see it was complex. "Uh-oh." Donnie said making everyone look inside. "Uh-oh? Donnie, you said you knew how to do this." Leo said to him. "I didn't count on a design this complex, Leo." Donnie said to him while Cheyenne moves closer to the control box. "They're aliens from another dimension. What did you expect? A big round ball with a lit fuse that said bomb?" Leo asks him making a face at his brother. "No, but this-" Donnie said to him as Raph pushes Leo away. "Boy, I sure hope this argument goes on for another 4 minutes and 15 seconds." Raph said to him and he hits Donnie's head. Donnie moves closer to the Cheyenne who was looking at the bomb. Donnie was about to touch one of the buttons. "Careful." Leo said to him making Donnie look at him and back to the box. "Watch out for those wires." Raph said to them making Donnie look at him madly. "You guys are not helping." Cheyenne said to them. "What if we just push this button?" Mikey asks them while he tries to push a button but Jamey grabs Mikey's hand. "Don't you thing you've pushed enough buttons tonight?" Jamey asks him with a smile. "Donnie, you're gonna have to speed this up." Leo said to him. "I cannot work with all this pressure!" Donnie yelled at them and the group hears something. "Um, that might be a problem." Leo said to him and the group turns to see Xever and Chris. 

Xever and Chris run over to the turtles making, Mikey, Leo, and Raph run over to them while the sisters stay by Donnie to protect him. "You guys picked a really bad time for this." Leo said to the two while stopping one of Xever's attacks and he kicks him away. "Oh, sorry for the inconvenience. When would you prefer to breathe your last breath?" Xever asks him. "If that thing goes off, it'll wipe us all out." Jesse said to him. "I'd rather perish with honor than live in shame." Chris said to them making Jamey look at him as Raph headbutts him making Bradford screams in pain. "Will you hurry up and defuse the bomb? We're dealing with a couple of nutjobs here." Raph said to Donnie who looks at him. "Be quiet!" Donnie yelled at him infuriated as Xever kicks Leo and Mikey. Bradford throws Raph, Xever is about to kick him, but he misses. "Down to two wires. Which do I cut? Black or green?" Donnie asks himself. "Go for the green!" Mikey and Tasneem yelled at the same time. "Ugh!" Mikey yelled as he gets punched by Bradford. Cheyenne watched as the timer was running out as Donnie was making to cut the black wire. "Eh, why not?" Donnie said to himself and he cuts the green wire at the last minute and it actually works the bomb was deactivated. "Guys, guys, Mikey was right about something!" Donnie yelled at his brothers and he and the sisters join the fight. Jesse and Tasneem run over to Leo and Mikey to help them. Tasneem throws her weapon at Chirs making it wrap around Chris's arms. Jesse jumps behind Chris and she kicks him in the knees making him go down. Chris looks at the two sisters while Leo and Mikey get up. Jamey, Cheyenne, and Donnie run over to Raph and Xever. Xever was holding Raph against the bomb-making Jamey take threw her weapons at Xever who moves out of the way. Xever looks at the two sisters while Donnie and Raph walk over to him. The Turtles finally manage to overcome Bradford and Xever making them stand back to back. "You are worthy adversaries, but the fight is ours. Lay down your weapons." Leo said to the two making Jesse roll her eyes at the way Leo was talking. "Never!" Xever yelled at them. "You don't have a choice. You've lost." Jamey said to them. "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." Chris said to them making the sisters look at him. Chris stabs the mutagen tank with his sword. "No!" Donnie yelled as the mutagen burst out and splash all over Chris and Xever, sending them falling off of the building with a largely unknown fate.

The Turtles goes off the bomb when all the mutagen was gone. "So to sum up." Leo said to them while the sisters walks over to the edge of the building. "We kicked the butts of the Kraang and Shredder's top henchmen while defusing a bomb and saving the city." Leo said to them while the sisters put away their weapons getting ready to show their true colors. "Yeah, we're not overconfident." Raph said to him. "We're just that good." Leo said to him with a smile and the boys started cheering. Donnie looks over at the sisters who were not moving or cheering. "You guys okay?" Donnie asks them making his brothers look at them. "Guys, what's wrong?" Leo asks them as he walks over to them and he was about to touch Jesse's shoulder. "Your skills are impressive." The group hears a booming voice making the brothers turn to see a shadow. The shadow jumps down from the bomb and it was Shredder. "But they will not save you." Shredder said to them while the sisters turn around with their hands behind their back. "Oh, man. Do you think that's the Shredder?" Donnie asks them. "Well, it's definitely a Shredder." Raph said to them as Shredder walks a little closer to them. "There is undoubtedly a fascinating story in how my old nemesis came to teach ninjutsu to four mutant turtles. Perhaps I will let one of you live long enough to tell it." Shredder said to them. "You're gonna have to catch us first. Mikey." Leo said to his brother. "So long, suckah!" Mikey yelled and he tries to use the smoke bomb to escape. As he throws the "smoke bomb" to the ground it cracks strangely with no purple gas, then to their shock and dismay, they realize that their youngest brother carelessly used every last smoke bomb egg and all he has left is an ordinary egg. The brothers glare angrily at Mikey. "Oops. All right, that one's on me." Mikey said to them making Raph turn to the sisters to see they were just standing here. "What are you guys going?!" Raph yelled at them making his brothers look at them. The sisters don't answer him they only go down on their knees with their heads down. "Master Shredder,  just as we told you. We had them wiped around our fingers." Jesse said to him making the brothers shock to hear while Shredder laughs a little. "Well done, my daughters." Shredder said to them as the sisters stand up. "DAUGHTERS!" Leo yelled at the sisters. "That is not true." Donnie said to them while looking at Cheyenne who looks away from him. "So, all this time you guys were..." Raph said and Shredder cuts him off. "Spying on you for me." Shredder said to them making the brothers look at him. Shredder opens his weapons making his claws come out. 

Shredder charges at the brothers making Raph attack first while Leo looks back at the sisters who look at him. Shredder overpowers Raph and he kicks Raph to the WOLF HOTEL sign, it electrocutes our red bandana turtle. "Raph!" Leo yelled as Raph gets electrocuted while Jamey was trying hard not to help him. Raph falls unconscious as Shredder attacks Leo. Leo moves out of the way and he kicks in the gut by Jesse into the ground. "Leo!" Donnie yelled and he walks over to Leo to see he was unconscious.  Donnie charges at Shredder, he was about to attack him with his bo staff, but Cheyenne jumps in between them and she grabs it and hits Donnie with it two times. Cheyenne moves out of the way and Shredder pushes Donnie away defeating him as well. Mikey wraps his kusurigama chain around The Shredder's arm pulling him. Tasneem jumps behind Mikey and she kicks Mikey in the gut making Shredder throw Mikey by using the chain over the roof of the building. Tasneem walks to the edge and she didn't see Mikey while Leo and Donnie quickly start to fight Shredder ragingly. Shredder defeats Leo and Donnie. He was about to finish them off, but he was apprehended by an enraged Raph, who punches him repeatedly and aggressively. Shredder throws Raph and is about to finish him off, but Mikey uses his kusarigama to strain Shredder's hand to the sign. Jesse jumps over to the sign and she frees Shredder by slicing off an absolutely huge chunk of the hotel's sign with her fans, which, in turn, lands on Mikey but doesn't maim him that much. Jamey cuts the chain that was holding Shredder up. The bad guys watch as the brothers weakly help their youngest brother. "Stay here." Shredder said to the sisters and he jumps down to the brothers. Shredder confronts them. Turtles get their weapons out, are injured, and glare at the man with furious expressions on their faces. As turtles charge at the Shredder, he overpowers the three turtles, even pinning Leo against the wall. Leo glares at him angrily as the sisters jump off the sign and they stand behind Shredder. "Tell me where Splinter is and I promise your demise will be swift." Shredder said to Leo while he puts his blade to Leo's throat.

Something appeared behind Shredder making him and the others turn to it. It looks like Xever, but he was mutated into a red snakehead. His legs are gone leaving only a tail, and he was gasping for air. Xever becomes the mutant due to him touching the piranha in that shop earlier. "Help me." Xever said to them. "What is this?" Shredder asks himself as the brothers slowly start leaving. "The mutagen." Cheyenne said to Shredder who looks at her as an Akita with a huge arm while the other was smaller. "A dog..." Jamey said to herself. "Xever? Bradford?" Shredder asks after realizing it was his men. "Oh, wow." Tasneem said to herself while Shredder turns to see the brothers were gone. "No!" Shredder screams in anger and confusion.