2

» [𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘 ] «

⠀⠀✧ ⠀
⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

   @ᴡᴠᴇʀ003_

-

“Katy, I’m gonna have to leave right now, I’ll see you next time… I guess,” 

Al immediately stood up and grabbed all of her possessions, leaving the cup on the table, frantically headed towards the exit.

Before she could walk out, Shaun grabbed her arm, trying to get a closer look at her.

He could still remember her. Her beauty. Her name.

His eyes locked with hers as he was traced the features in her face.

From the eyes. To the nose. Cheeks. Her rosy lips. It's Na-bi, his Na-bi

“Na-bi? You’re still alive,” Shaun whispered, causing Al to stun.

“I’m sorry, I have to go, I think you've mistaken someone else,"  Al broke free from his grip and quickly walked out.

Shaun took a moment to process things, then looked at Al out from the window.

It’s actually her.

Al looked back and found Shaun hastily running out of the cafe and chasing after her.

She quickly hid behind the alleyway, laying the back of her head on the wall, patiently waiting and waiting for Shaun to retreat.

"Al-" Shaun popped up behind the was and brought his hand up to grab her hand, but Al grabbed his arm, and twisted it.

"Al, please-, Let me explain-" Shaun grunted in the sharp pain from the twist.

Albeit the number of pleading and mercy given to Al, she flipped him over, causing his whole body to land on the ground. Hard.

Al ran her fingers across her hair and took a deep breath.

"You know what? Shaun," Al air-quoted his name with her fingers.

"You had a long time to explain yourself, and suddenly you appear by coincidence. Things went downhill for your sister and I after you left, and you weren't there when she needed you!" Al's fist became clenched even tighter.

"Your sister was crying when you left. Your father murdered my parents after you departed. So you had the longest time to explain before you could even say something I won't care about hearing!"

Shaun's eyes looked at Al's with sorrow, all he could feel now was guilt. He stared at the glossy tears on Al's eyes that she held back.

He left her there. He promised he would come back but he didn't. They waited for so long and for what?

Nothing.

"Alyanna, I wanted to, I can't." Shaun slowly touched and held her hand. Giving it three tight squeezes which they would always used to do.

The hidden message.

我爱你。(I love you)

"I don't." Al shot back.

"Shang, that was back when we were 15, save it for someone else,"  Al whipped her hand away and marched off angrily. Leaving Shaun in misery with his own thoughts.

Shaun knew very clearly that she had every reason to be displeased about him. Alyanna adored him and would go to any length for him.

He, in fact, promised and remembered to come back and unfortunately, he never returned after leaving for a task given by his father.

__

"Shaun! What's the matter?" Katy arrived and noticed the slight scratch on his face. The flip was so strong, it most likely formed it.

"What the hell did she do?" Katy placed her hand on his face, squeezing it and examining for anymore scratches.

Shaun lied, sending her a line from his mouth for assurance, "I just fell from running after her because she dropped her keys."

"Wow, when did you become a morally upright civilian?"

-

[🖇️] 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘:

how's it going so far?