4

» [𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧] «

⠀⠀✧ ⠀
⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

   @ᴡᴠᴇʀ003_

-

A towering man's shadow obscured the light, his eyes gleaming with fire that seeped through his veins as he glared at three of them. Shaun received a murderous stare from the behemoth as he approached them.

“You got this bro!” Klev cheered. When the beast heard his statement, he grinned and scoffeed, whipping a silver-colored machete from his disabled arm at Shaun.

"My bad." Klev took a step back. The demon swung his blade horizontally, attempting to sever Shaun's limbs. Miraculously, he crouched and dodged it, despite his best efforts to fight him off.

Al had already enough with this, it felt that it wasn’t a fair fight to her. He’s using a weapon, so why not do the same?

While Shaun was busy, it spared her a few seconds. She squeezed her eyes shut, a stinging sensation of energy searing at her temples; she didn't feel pain, but she did feel content. Her hair begun to float from the cherry energy as she waved her palm graciously to the side. Her right hand pivoted back immediately and violently, flashing a bright, gleaming, red katana. Al swiftly swung it to her ready position, eliciting a startled reaction from the rest of the bus.

She sprinted and flung mid-air with her weapon above her head ready to slash the giant in half. The beast instincts were quick and eventually moved aside right away. Al slung it in every direction she could.

Both of them fought it off and pushed through with perseverance, trying to not injure anyone, especially themselves. The bus was already cut in half, almost separating the cabin in front.

Katy was already in the driver seat, covering the driver who got knocked unconscious.
“On my signal, make a hard right.” Shaun commanded. “What signal?!” Katy shot back in a state of panic.

Al drove back after taking a big hit, but she speedily got up again, resolute not to lose this battle. Waving his hands, Shaun took a deep breath and exhaled softly. "I got us," Shaun said calmly. Al raised her katana to the side and took a breath while grasping the handle.

They lash and pound every henchman till they are beaten senseless, as long as the bus remains intact.

"Everybody, to the front now!" Al promptly dragged everyone off the rear of the bus, making sure everyone was safe.

Shaun tugged the thread with his fingers, which emitted a clang sound,

The signal.

Shaun flew to the front of the bus, landing safely before the back detached and crashed over, as Katy spun the wheel to a hard right. Katy drove over parked cars till she came to a halt.

Al swiftly slid her katana back into her hands and examined the shambles. Breathing in and out intensly, getting exhausted from all the fighting.

"We make a good team," Katy remarked.

Al looked over towards Shaun and pointed at his neck.

The pendant.

It's gone.

-

Al stormed off the bus, frantically squeezing both hands in and out.

She hadn't done it in a long time. And now she's let it loose, everybody knows who she really was now.

"Al!" Shaun ran and pulled her arm, which caused her to twirl to his direction.

Shaun looked at Al's face, disturbed, arguing, "You never told me you got the curse."

"Is that something you're genuinely concerned about right now?" Al was enraged. "Look for your sister. That is important."

"I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry, I wasn't trying to avoid you or Xialing. I just couldn't stay there much longer. And I was planning to get both of you out of there." Shaun moved closer to Al.

"What you did in the past can't be changed." Al argued back without any mercy, with no hint of reassurance.

“If I’ve ever left without coming back, you would react the same way,”

Al’s eyes soften, already giving up on his countless apologies.

“I need a favour,” Shaun cut her off.

“They are gonna be after my sister next, she has the pendant. Please help us,”

Al got even more furious, but she knew she can’t deny his request, that’s his sister. That’s her best friend.
-

[🖇️] 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘:

i honestly have no idea what to name Alyanna's powers :/