3

» [𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘 ] «

⠀⠀✧ ⠀
⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

   @ᴡᴠᴇʀ003_

   @ᴡᴠᴇʀ003_

-

And it had been a few days, Alyanna couldn't seem to get her brain off the occurrence. Leaving her entangled and trapped in the web of a thousand thoughts.

Alyanna, who was now on the bus, rested her head on the bus's glass pane. Her gaze was drawn to the clouds, where she studied the shape of the white fluff.

Her entire body collapsed onto the bus's back seat, whimpering quietly.

It came to a standstill as the doors opened, allowing passengers to board, and she rotated her head slightly to face the bus's entrance. The crimson bomber jacket and the taped track jacket, both striking Al's attention.

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck." Al worriedly mumbled as she slid into a bracing position, facing the ground and resting her head against the seat in front of her.

"Look. Look at that. Look at that girl. She's writing a research paper on a bus." Katy bugged Shaun. "That is exactly the daughter my mom wishes came out of her vagina." She added on.

"I'm sorry about her." Shaun quickly apologized to the lady who was initially looking over her computer, now in a concerned expression from Katy's comment.

I swear to the freakin angels, oh my god, 为什么你们在这里?!走开!走开! (why are y'all even here?!? LEAVE!!!!).

A figure dressed in black abruptly appeared, standing in front of Shaun.

"How's it going?" Shaun asked the man, hoping to break the tension between the two men.

"把吊坠给我,没人受伤," (Give me the pendant, and no one gets hurt.) The man spoke in Mandarin.

Al gently raised her head to observe the situation.

"I don't know what you're talking about, dude." Shaun calmly replied.

Shaun dodged the man's grasp as he sought to snare the pendant from his neck.

This snapped the man's patience which resulted their henchmen to instantly pull and trap both hands with their grasp. "Get off of me!"

Al jumped to her feet, worried, in her ready stance, hoping that the man wouldn't create a broken limb, already assuming countless numbers of outcomes that could happen to him.

"What is wrong with you, asshole?" Katy snapped at the man, causing him to get even more annoyed. Al slowly tip-toed towards the scene, catching Shaun's attention. Her whole body tensed but also her mind knew what to do in case anything happened.

"我不想给你麻烦!" (I don't want to cause trouble.) Shaun replied.

"那就给我们吊坠吧!" (Then hand us the pendant!), The stern man shot back.

"You have the wrong guy! Does he look like he can fight?" Katy tried to convince the man, thinking this whole situation was certainly a mistake.

"Come on, bro!" Katy pulled the man's shoulder which made him push Katy's face roughly against the bus seat.

Al jumped on the man from the back and rolled her legs around his neck as she pushed his body forward and flipping him with ease, crashing the man's body onto the floor.

"Are you alright?" she asked as she landed in front of Shaun, tossing her hair backwards and facing Katy with a worried expression on her face. Al questioned. Katy simply shifted her gaze from the man on the floor in misery to Al, locking eyes, thinking to herself: What the fuck just happened?

Both henchmen behind Shaun took a blow on his face, but he instantly fought back hard with a punch on the guy's neck, as they tried to grab the pendant.

Shaun sprang and parkoured against the bus's wall, yanking one of the passengers' jack and slamming his head onto a metal chair. The other attempted to grab Shaun's jacket from behind, but he eventually slipped it off jacket, twisted the man's hands together, and delivered a tremendous punch to the face, sending him soaring across the bus, before slipping his jacket back on.

Another henchmen tugged Al's hair, as she started grunting in pain. She directly elbowed the man on the side, then his face, releasing her hair in the process.

She didn't leave it at that.

She turned around, hooked a punch, sprang and kicked directly in the middle of his brows, and swiped his feet off the ground using hers, knocking the man unconscious.

Another attempted to assault her from behind, but she instantly spun around, hit him in the chest, squeezing his face with her other hand and tossed him out the window.

"Yo, what up, y'all? It's your boy Klev, comin' at you live on the bus." A guy in glasses filmed a video of the fight using his phone as spoke to the camera.

"I actually did take a little bit of martial arts as a youth, so I'm gonna try and grade this fight as we're goin'." He joked as he observed Shaun's and Al's moves.

Shaun and Al used their bare hands to take out every single one of them until there was no one left to strike them.

Shaun struck the final blow by colliding the last henchman's head on the pole at the back of the bus as he fell and sat next to a woman, smiling and waving.

He then notices two more as he jumps and kicks both of them respectively with both legs, landing on the ground. Al quickly stood back up taking deep breaths as she started eyeing everyone in the bus for anyone who got hurt.

Al then turned her gaze to Shaun, locking eyes, as their hearts pound in sync at that moment.

"Holy shit, who are you guys?" Katy darted her eyes left and right at both of them, now in pure confusion, with question marks written all over her face.

-

[🖇️] 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘:

I will continue the second part as fast as I can, it took me 2 hours to get this whole part right.

Bye bye brain cells 🤘

Btw, writing down about flipping the man over made me feel better 💪💪