6

» [YOUNG LOVE] «

⠀⠀✧ ⠀
⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

  @ᴡᴠᴇʀ003_

( 10 years ago... )

On the balcony of the fort overlooking the refreshingly verdant mountains, blossoms showered.

Al posed in a cat stance, donning a black gi. Her weight was embedded on the surface, and she could feel the earth beneath her feet.

Breathing slowly and steadily, the air took the helm of her proprioception, flowing somewhat like a feather adrift on a shallow river as her palms swayed graciously.

She hastened her stride, flawlessly weaving about like a ribbon. Blossoms began to lift and flow seamlessly off the ground surrounding her.

Shang admired the milk-skinned girl from a distance, his eyes sparkling. He could not help but to be captivated with her splendor, and it apparently caused him to become distracted from his training.

Not to mention, she could perhaps sense him observing her, which prompted a smug smirk to emerge across her face.

"你发现你盯着太多的吗?”

(do you realise you stare too much?)

The velvet hue could be seen on Shang's cheeks. He picked a blossom from the ground. His heart fluttered once he drew somewhat pretty close to her. Al relished his presence, not wanting to back away as he approached her. Unintentionally, his fingertips caressed her silky soft skin. The hairs on his arms rose, his body crumbling.

He was incapable of expressing how spellbound by her beauty leaving him speechless.

“你真的很漂亮。”

(you unbelievably beautiful.)

That was the beginning of a newfound love.

_____________________________________

[🖇️] AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I made a short scene lovey-dovey scene. I deeply apologize if I made vocabulary mistakes or grammatical errors.

 I deeply apologize if I made vocabulary mistakes or grammatical errors