Chapter 16

(The pic above is what she is wearing) A/N: I know the song doesn't have anything to do with the story but like while I was writing this I was listening to it and it just gave me motivation to continue writing.

Athena's POV

So it's been a week into summer break.

During the week, grandfather and me have gone to see all the founder's properties in England since they must have other's in other countries.

We also went to the Malfoy's and told them we would be going to central Europe for a while for vacation and to try and stay away from old Dumbles for a while.

Right now I'm packing since tomorrow we're going to see Gellert.

I think I'll pack some shorts, skirts and shirts since it's summer there, as well as some hoodies.

I had some black, white and blue denim shorts. Some flannel skirts, black and green, white, grey and white skirts and three black denim skirts. And some black, white, grey and dark green as well as some flannels. Also some black and dark green hoodies. As you can tell I really like dark clothes.

"Little snake it's time to go to the Malfoys for dinner." Grandfather said from the doorway.

I totally forgot we were going to the Malfoys for dinner.

"Oh right, well I finished packing anyways." I replied.

"Well then, let's go." He said.

(Time skip to after the dinner ) Sorry I'm just a lazy shit

When we arrived at home we went straight to our bedroom to sleep since we are going to leave early in the morning.

I did my night routine put on my pjs and went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up to grandfather yelling at me to get ready from the bottom of the stairs.

I got ready I showered did my morning routine and chose my clothes. They had to be comfy because today we are going to see Gellert. I chose a green turtle neck with a black and green skirt as well as some knee high boots. I left my hair down that went down my back in perfect curls.

When I was ready I went down to eat breakfast with grandfather.

"Morning grandfather."

"Morning little snake, how did you sleep?"

"I slept fine. I'm still dreaming about those gold eyes."

"Is it the same dream or does it change?"

"No it's the same one every time."

"Well then, I don't think it's a dream then little snake."

"Then what is it?"

"It might be a vision of your soulmate."

"Wait really?"

"Yes because in your inheritance test it said you had a soulmate."

"Oh yeah forgot about that, but doesn't it like tell me who my soulmate is in three years?"

"You are right little snake before you go to Hogwarts for your fourth year you'll be able to see who your soulmate is."

"I wonder who it may be?"

"You won't be able to know little snake, no one knows that much about soulmates since they are really rare."

"We should get going grandfather or else it will get late to go and see Gellert."