Chapter 17

"Right, ummm so if you want you can go to the manor with us in a few weeks when we get back to England and stay there with us so you can teach me some wizarding costumes and traditions since grandfather doesn't know that many, mainly the most popular ones."

"Even though I did try and study most of them, but someone decided to put compulsion charms and potions on me."

"Of course Athena, anything to help ruin that goat lover."

"Alright, so in 2 weeks we'll be back in England, so you better start packing."

"How long will I be there?"

"You can return when we defeat old dumbles."

"Right so I'll be packing a lot of clothes."

"You have a lot of work to do, so we'll leave you to it. Floo call us when you're done."

"Of course Tom, you are staying in Ravenclaws manor?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I went exploring once and came upon it and for some reason I could see it, because it has notice-me-not charms on it."

"Weird but yes floo call us to Ravenclaw manor."

A/N: Heyyyy guys, I am terribly sorry for such a late update but i totally forgot this story existed and when I remembered it I considered in deleting it but decided against it. I will try to update some. And the next chapter will be already the summer before fourth year. The events of second year is the same. But third year Sirius gets a trial and os freed and stays woth Athena, Tom and Remus who also decides to stay with them.