Chapter 18

(TIme skip to end of third year)

Athenas POV

I was with Dray and Bini in the common room trying to comprehend what happened a few hours ago.

Flashback

We were talking to Remus since he was telling me aboupt my parents and Grandfather, since I told him to go to Gringotts and check if he ha any blocks on him he remembers Grandfather and how he wasn't as bad as Dumbles made him seem.

Dray and Bini decided to go with me they also know Remus because he taught the three of us how to do the patronus since the other twowanted to learn how to do it. Overprotective bitches.

But anyway, we were with Remus when we remembered that today was a full moon. I know that Remus was a werewolf since I recognized the signs. Before and after a full monn he always looked sick and on full moons he disappeared.

I reassured him that I didn't care that he was a werewolf. He will always be uncle moony to me.

I was checking the map at night a few days ago and saw the name Peter Pettigrew. I thought he was he was dead.

I forgot to tell moony about it but when I decided to try and catch Pettigrew Dray and Bini decided to come with. I let them or else they wouldn't stop complaining how they wouln't be there to protect me.

Since we were in moonys office I decided to bring it up. 

"Hey moony, do you know if Pettigrew is still alive?"

"Thena, as far as I know is that Sirius Black killed him along with 12 muggles."

"But then why does the map show his name right beside Ronald Weasleys?"

"Maybe the map is wrong"

"Moony we all know that isn't true, you made it afterall."

"...well yeah"

"By any chance was he an animagus?" I askd him that since it would be the only explanation. I know about animagus because in my inheritence, and also because Mcgonagall is one. I asked her about them and she explained what it was. We also had a defense class were snape 'explaines' it to us.

Dray, Bini and me became animagi after we asked Mcgonagall on how to hypothetically turn into one. She obviously knew we were trying to turn into animagi, and it is illegal since we need to register ourselves in the ministry as animagi, which we won't be doing.

Moony being Moony looked suspicious on how I knew but either way answered, "Well yes he was an animagus, a rat one to be exact."

"Well there's our answer he's alive"

All of a sudden I looked towards the window and remebered today was a full moon, which meant that moony was going to turn. I asked him if we could be with him as to not leave him alone, since he told us stories about how my dad, sirius and pettigrew were animagi and were with him during full moons.

He said no at first but after pestering him he reluctantly agreed.

We, at the time didn't remember he hadn't taken his potion since we were more concerned about pettigrew at the time.

When we were outside as our animagus, Dray is a ferret, Bini is a sambar deer, niether of us expected that, mine is a wolf as well as a stag but today I decided on the wolf.

While we went to the shrieking shack we saw none other than Weasel and his rat going towards it. We saw a black dog going towards Weasel as to attack him.

He was dragged of into the tunnel that lead to the shack. We still had time since the full moon has not risen.

We went in to see that the black dog ended up being Sirius Black and he had Weasel's wand and it was pointed towards him. Moony disarmed him but then he hugged him. I expected that since he knew now that Sirius was innocent.

After all that he and Sirius were able to stun Pettigrew. This helped since he would be captured and sirius freed.

When we got out of the shack we noticed the moon was already at it's apex, which means Moony would turn any second.

The three of us as well as Sirius turned into our animagi whule pettigrew was still stunned.

I noticed that Moony hadn't taken his potion since he was a little more violent then when he took it. 

We started running around trying to distract Moony from the pain.

What we had failed to notice was that someone had followed us and unstunned Pettigrew, making him able to escape.

Bini was the first to notice he wasn't there then we all saw he was gone.

End of flashback

We couldn't do anything for sirius right know, unless I asked the goblins what I could do for him.

I decided to ask grandfather about it first, then ask the goblins.

A/N: Hey guys I know I disappeared for like 2 almost 3 months but I decided to finish this chapter and maybe next week continue with the next one. Sorry this is mostly a flashback but the next few chapters I promise will be more interesting.This is my christmas present to all of you. Merry christams guys thank you so much for the support.