Birthday Bestowal

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Charissa opened her eyes the moment she hears the voice of her mother, she sees her mom wearing a cheerful smile, seated by her bedside stroking her back.

"Thank you, mom," Mrs. Cooper raised her arm towards Charissa to give her a gentle hug. Charissa leaned in to hug her mom, Mr. Cooper entered Charissa's room with Toby; Charissa's brother, and a cake with candles made of figure seventeen to celebrate with her. She made her wishes and blow out the candles.

"What plans do you have today, young lady?" Mrs. Cooper inquired.

"I'm going to kick around with my friends."

"Your friends... perfect. You should bring your brother with you," Mr. Cooper said to Charissa

"I... I can't."

"Why not?"

"We are going to play dodgeball."

"Oh... Even better."

"No dad, I'm not going out with Toby. Why don't you take him with you to that seminar you're having today?"

"Whatever, you do you, have fun with your friends and one more thing... No alcohol."

"I promise, dad."

"Be back home by 5 PM."

"Okay, dad."

"We'll be heading out now. Here's $300, have fun with your friends. Love you, sweetie," Mr. Cooper advised handing Charissa three sheets of Benjamin Franklin.

"Thank you, dad. You're the best dad ever."

Mr. Cooper took off from the house with Toby to the stockbroker's seminar he was attending and Mrs. Cooper went to work.
Charissa searched for her phone and texted Damon that she would be coming to his house in two hours. She went into the shower to have her bath, shampooed her hair, and sprayed a bit of her mom's perfume to give her a sweet fragrance to impress the love of her life. She wore red undies with an orange gown. She looked at herself in the mirror, nervous but anticipating how losing her virginity to her sweetheart would feel like.
When she reached Damon's house, he hugged her and wished her a happy birthday, then presented the box of chocolate he bought for her, she hugged him, and both of them went to Damon's room and ate the chocolates together.
Damon put a bar of chocolate in his mouth and offered to feed it to Charissa with a kiss. They kissed as they shared the chocolate with their mouth. Damon was allured by the holy fragrance he perceived when sniffed on Charissa's neck, he stimulated her body with soft, gentle touches, stared into her eyes and he was overwhelmed by emotions, they both blushed and it happened.

"I adore you, Charissa."

"I cherish you, Damon."

"Let's stay together till our last breath. Now I see you how much you love me, I want you to have something before I leave Phoenix," Damon went to his drawer and brought out a piece of paper and pen and wrote - I N W T S M M W Y.
Damon handed the piece of paper to Charissa.

"What do these letters say?" Charissa asked after she glanced at the piece of paper.

"You'll figure that out, don't worry."

Charissa thought about it for a bit and tugged the piece of paper into her pocket. Damon kissed her on her forehead, held her hand, and rubbed her nose with his own.
When the day was coming to an end, Charissa and Joan departed from the group while Jordan decided to walk Damon home after they all had a nice time hanging out for Charissa's birthday.

"I can't help but notice that way Charissa kept staring and grinning at you at the store," Jordan uttered breaking the dead silence between him and his best friend.

"What do you mean? She's my girl, isn't she suppose to do that to me every time?"

"I know she is, but it's different from every other day."

"Hmm, that could be true... today is her birthday after all."

"Right but I still think there's more to those smiles and gazes."

"What do you think?"

"I'm just wondering about what I told you the other..."

"Cut to the chase, Jay."

"Look, I don't want to sound blunt but I was thinking if you deflowered her already."

"Well, duh. That's blunt much."

Jordan nudged Damon on his shoulder and gives him a smirk.

"So, did you do it?"

"If you must know, it happened today."

"No frigging way, dude!"

"Yes way, Jay."

"On her birthday? You're a sick man. Haha."

"What?"

"I mean, you're fiery my man."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you're hot, you're like the coolest guy in the city right now. So tell me, what was it like?"

"Boundaries, Jay. Gotta respect that."

The lads laughed, walked a few hundred meters, and parted ways.