004, you think i'm pretty?

present

"WHERE'S FABER?" isa asked as she came into the room where a woman sat in place of dr. daniel faber. she finally learned his name when they took a break the other day. "he had something to do." the woman said pushing her a glass of water. isa smiled and pushed the water back.

"i would think you'd be happy to see someone on the female gender." the woman said "anyways what happened on day fourteen?" she asked.

"on the fourteenth day we had a makeshift tent we would sleep in. we had a fire going in front of us to keep us warm." isa explained about the tent and how it was made. they were really packed inside of there.

"we're you uncomfortable? having to sleep next to so many boys? so many strangers?" the woman asked. "i mean yeah, but it was the only choice i had. i think a lot of them didn't want to sleep by me and make me uncomfortable." she said "something did happened on that day." she said.

"what happend?" dean asked.

"we heard something. we had some company."

day 14

isabelle was peacefully sleeping in the tent that they had just made recently. she was awaken when scotty shook her. "isa, bo heard something." he said and she groaned when she woke up "it's probably josh. he talks while he sleeps. i learned that yesterday." she said.

"i think i heard it again."

"there's always a lot of noises out there, i'm sure it's nothing." seth said in a sleepy tone as he opened his eyes. scotty turned to seth "if bo heard something, he heard something." scotty said as a loud snarl made everyone get over the tiredness and sat up quickly.

"please tell me we all just imagined that," josh said.

"can nine people all imagine the same thing?

"whatever it is, i bet it's decided to steer clear." seth whispered. henry did not help them at all. "death will come for us. be it by carnivore, disease, or fates unknown, death will come for us."

"henry not now."

"sorry, but it's true. the grim reaper is sharpening his scythe, just for us."

"henry not now..." there was a moment of silence "and the wind and the rain and the winter squalls we'll be found with barnacles on our—" he was quickly shushed when they heard something again.

"what in the ever-loving fuck was that?" ivan asked. everyone looked around and then they heard the growling again. it made more noise and it felt way close this time. "scotty..." the growling continued.

"bo...do not move. nobody move." the growling continued and the shadow on an animal was outside of the tent. isa was terrified, like, almost shitting her pants terrified. "ahhhhh!" josh screamed. everyone sprinted from the tent into the cold ocean water. that was the first time isa felt fear, real fear. not like the kind of fear you experience presenting in front of a class.

present

"so you and kirin." the woman said and isa sat up in her chair "what about me and kirin?" she asked. the lady looked down at her notebook. she kinda was intimidating isa a little.

"you guys hung out a lot, huh? what did you guys do on day fourteen. what do you remember?"

"well i was talking to henry cause he was drawing and—"

"henry and seth. they got in some type of violent agreement, yes?"

"yeah i didn't see any of it. i just left before all of that happened. after that, i went to sit in the tent with kirin. we just talked for a while." isa said and the woman nodded and was writing in her journal. isa smiled at the memory.

day 14

isa sat in the tent to get out of the sun, today it was extra hot. she was really sweating and didn't wanna get more burnt than she already was. she packed a lot bathing suits. she finally wore one today with shorts. it was too hot for her to wear a regular t-shirt.

kirin walked back from the beach and to the tent. "it's fucking hot today." he said sitting next to her. there was a half drunken beer and kirin took a sip and handed it to isa "yeah, i don't think i've sweated more in my life." she said taking a sip.

"don't you play soccer?"

"yeah, but this feels worse," she said fanning herself with her hand.

"oh i forgot. i was walking along the beach and i found this. i noticed you collect them." kirin said holding up a beautiful shell, better than the ones she had found so far. "it has a small hole on the top, but i thought it would be good to add to the collection."

"thanks, it's better than the ones i've found. i think i gotta take you on all my shell collecting adventures." she said admiring the shell. "ooh, here. josh's maid made like a fuckin snack pack for him and there's like a string tied on it." he said pulling off the string off the cellophane bag. kirin stuck his hand out and isa handed him the shell.

he put the string through the hole and tied it. he put it over isa's head and around her neck. "there. a necklace for the lady." the boy flirted.

"thank you kind sir." isa said pulling her hair out of it "it's very pretty."

"hey, you're nicer to me than you are to the boys." isa noticed "why?"

"maybe cause i think you're very pretty." kirin said and isa smiled "you're pretty, too." she said and he chuckled.

"you think i'm pretty?" kirin laughed and isa nodded. "mhmm yeah." she said taking his hat and putting it on her head backwards just like he did.

·˚ 💌 AUTHORS NOTE
okayyy things are kinda starting to happen