007, warrior o'connor

day 14

EVERYONE SAT AROUND the campfire. they kept three spears around them just in case something came at them like the previous nights. "this isn't going to work." henry said and everyone looked at him. isa noticed he made comments like this all of the time on the island.

"man, why would you say that? you pitched the trap." scotty said shaking his head. seth agreed "yeah, hen, don't relapse on me." he said.

"i'm not saying we're going to die. i just think we'll have to pivot. statistically speaking, first plans never work. have you ever seen the early drafts of bugs bunny? as sketched by the original artist?" henry asked and kirin nodded "oh yeah. yes, i have." he smirked.

"you have?"

"no, shithead i was fucking with you. why would i have seen that?" kirin asked.

"anyway, they're horrifying. bugs looks like a DMT hallucination." henry said. right after he finished talking, a groan from the jaguar was heard by them. it then went silent from the boys. seth looked and henry and he nodded.

kirin insisted that isa stayed back from her own safety. isa refused and kirin made her go last. they all walked toward the bunker in the dark slowly with spears in their hands. kirin motioned them to stop when they were close. kirin crawled to the bunker and heard a growl from the jaguar. "it's still alive." kirin said and jaguar tried to jump out making isa and some of the boys running back.

kirin threw the chopper they used to chop the wood at the jaguar. the jaguar growled, but it still didn't "fuck. it's rearing back. it's gonna fucking get out. ivan, throw it to me!" ivan threw kirin the spear he made with shells on the handle. kirin stabbed it and the more he hit it with the spear, the weaker the growl was from the jaguar.

kirin hit it one more time, and the jaguar didn't make any noise. kirin laid on the leaf covered ground trying to catch his breathe. everyone walked back to the bunker to look at the jaguar. their fight with the animal was now over. isa sighed in relief.

henry started chanting

henry started chanting. "ooh ooh ah ah ah." the boys joined in and started dancing. isa laughed at all of the boys chanting. henry let out a loud scream "ahhhh!" he shouted and the boys repeated after him.

"so..." kirin said as they all gathered around the campfire camp. isa turned to isa "so..." she said. "did killing that jag turn me from pretty into hot?" kirin asked handing her a can of beer.

"maybe." isa said as kirin started horribly dancing around the fire, flailing his arms and legs around in different directions. isa laughed at kirin who now danced in front of her making silly faces.