015, a fucking monster

day 33

THE WATERFALL SEEMED to be a place where isa and kirin seemed to go often. it was a long hike, but it was always worth it in the end. they've gotten used to the hike at this point. it was not tiring for them anymore. "i can walk by myself you know?" isa laughed as kirin carried her on his back.

"yeah but this is a better workout for me." he said.

when they reached the waterfall, kirin set isa down gently next to him. isa put the backpack that she was carrying on the ground. she took off her shirt and shirt to reveal her bathing suit. it was a black two piece that crossed in the back. isa felt kirin staring and she chuckled, walking over to him.

"you know, staring is rude in some places." she said.

"i could say the same thing to you." he replied, pulling her into him by the waist. her arms rested on his shoulders and she was looking up at him. she took his hat off of his head and put it onto hers. she pulled him down by the back of his neck and kissed him. "come on let's fill the bottles." she said and he sighed "fine." he said.

they once again filled the bottles up with the water from the river.

when they were done, they both jumped into the cool water. they both resurfaced and swam by each other. "so, could we consider this a date? we can't really go anywhere because, you know, the whole deserted island and shit." kirin asked. "when we get home i gotta take you on a real one."

"like with flowers and everything?"

"yeah, like in the movies."

isa didn't know why camp was so empty when she came back from shell picking

isa didn't know why camp was so empty when she came back from shell picking. she assumed they were out getting food or something. she walked over to kirin and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. he then wrapped his arms around her waist. "find a lot today?" he asked and she nodded.

he leaned down and connected his lips with hers. their lips moved together gently. kirin pulled her closer, making her laugh as he started peppering kisses all along neck. "kirin, stop, that tickles." she laughed. even though she told him to stop, she held the back of his head towards her neck.

kirin's headshot up from isa's neck making her turn in his direction "what the fuck is this?" he said pulling isa behind him protectively. they boys were all in a group with water bottle in their hands. josh stood up from the fire and walked closer to them.

"a peace conference, kirin. nothing more, nothing less." raf said and isa felt kirin relax a bit more.

"we're over the conflict, kirin. we want to be a team again. one camp, nine strong." seth explained and isa couldn't see but she just knew kirin rolled his eyes. "you gotta be fucking kidding." kirin said.