21 | couples r disgusting..

ITS A NEW WEEK, and another boring Monday

ITS A NEW WEEK, and another boring Monday. Naruto is walking up to his friends lunch table.

Before he even gets there, he notices that (y/n) is over there talking to her cousin, Sasuke.

On the other hand, (Y/n) didn't realize that Naruto was walking over to them. Until he was right in front of them, saying hey while setting his lunch tray down.

The "hey" was more directed to his friends than to her since they were clearly still not on speaking terms.

There was a reason why for that.

She's been avoiding him because it just feels ... awkward, knowing that her friend likes her as more than a friend, while she doesn't see them like that.

When Naruto confessed, she felt guilty for not even realizing his true feelings. There was so many hints right in her face, and yet she ignored them continuing to talk to Naruto about how much she liked Gaara.

But, she's with Gaara now, and she's happy with him. Though, she does feel bad that she hasn't talked to Naruto and has been completely avoiding him.

She does miss him. A lot. She misses texting him and hanging out, to try new foods, or just play video games.

She wants to talk to him, and get over this stupid dilemma their in. But, she just can't do it. She can't get over that awkward feeling.

Right now it seemed as if she was gather all her courage to say hi to him, but as soon as she opened her mouth to say anything, she heard her named getting called out by the one and only, Gaara.

She quickly said bye to everyone beside Naruto, and left to run over to her lover, to which she hugged and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Ew." Naruto faked gagged as he witnessed what just happened, "Couples are disgusting."

"I hope every couple who are in a happy relationship break up." He spat, rolling his eyes while not noticing the deadpans on his friends faces.

(Sasuke and Sakura: 😐)

"Uh.. anyways, did you see that?" Sakura asked, and Naruto looked at her annoyed, as if she just asked a dumb question.

"Yes. I saw that disgusting, horrifying, terrible, dreadful, nauseating —-" Naruto began but was quickly interrupted by Sakura

"Not that! Idiot." She light reached across the table to smack his head, "It looked like she was about to say something to you."

Naruto looked at her with a confused face, but then his face morphed into a shocked and hopeful one.

"Wait. SERIOUSLY?!?" He exclaimed, "I mean... so what?" He stated before eating his food.

"SO WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Sakura exclaimed making Naruto sigh.

"It's not like I care anymore.." He lied, beginning to poke his food.

"Mhm. Sure." Sasuke chimed in.

"Yeah. Anyways.. why was she even here in the first place?" Naruto asked Sasuke.

"And you say you don't care." Sakura muttered thinking Naruto wouldn't here her.

"I DONT! I'm just... curious." He says.

"Tch. She was just telling me something that Itachi told her. Not sure, wasn't really paying attention." Sasuke explained while Naruto nodded understanding what he said.

"Oh, okay."

After a bit, the three switched subject and started talking about other things, and before they knew it, the bell rang.

"Ugh... I hate my next class." Naruto groaned, he really didn't want to go to his next class for a specific reason.

"Cus (Y/n) and Gaara are in it? Right?" Sakura asked genuinely curious.

"Yeah.." Naruto admitted.

"Well, good luck. I guess." She said before parting ways with her boyfriend and friend.

"Sasuke, I honestly don't know what to do." Naruto started, "Like... should I even talk to her?? What would I even say?"

Sasuke didn't answer him for awhile, he was thinking for an answer.

"I don't know. Ask me later." He said before walking away from Naruto.

"UGH!" Naruto walked to his next class which was starting soon.

(a/n): sometimes i get the urge to just publish every book i have in my drafts, knowing that i won't even finish them