34 | guilt

tw: underage drinking and smoking???

y/n arrived at kiba's halloween party, when she entered the house she was immediately greeted with a strong smell that was a mixture of weed, and sweaty teens.

there was so many people there that it was lowkey hard to navigate through the crowd. people were talking to each other, dancing, smoking, drinking, or even making out.

everyone was in their costumes, including (y/n) who was dressed up as chucky ( you can change this).

NARUTO
7:00 pm

NARUTO
wya hoe

Y/N
up yo ass hoe

just got to the party

WHEREE U

NARUTO
outside in the backyard
w the gang 😝😝

Y/N
never say that again..

be there in a few

STG THESE BITCHES WONT MOVE

NARUTO
there's so many people it's
impossible to even breathe inside
😭😭

Y/N
LITERALLY

anyways see yaaaa
seen

-

"BOO!"  naruto was startled, he let out a loud scream.

"FUCK! what's wrong with you?!" he turned around to face whoever scared him which was of course, y/n.

she bursted out laughing at his reaction and so did their other friends.

"woahhh your makeup looks sick!" he compliments, y/n thanked him.

"your costumes nice! told ya it would look good." y/n says.

"i guess.. it came out better than i thought it would." naruto says as he looked down at his vampire costume.

y/n greeted her other friends and talked to them for a bit before going inside with naruto to grab drinks for the others and herself.

she didn't drink much, only on occasion likes things, and when she did, she never drank that much.

———-