26 | "double date"

IT WAS A SUNDAY MORNING, (Y/n) and Gaara were at the mall shopping

IT WAS A SUNDAY MORNING, (Y/n) and Gaara were at the mall shopping. Well they were on a date before they went to the mall, they went to the aquarium which was pretty cool.

(Y/n) suggested they'd go to the mall because she needed to buy a gift for one of her other friends, she told Gaara that he didn't need to go with her but he insisted that he'd go because he doesn't want her to be alone.

So here they are, at the mall, walking around holding hands with smiles on their faces while making small conversations as they went to different stores.

After, (Y/n) found something that was suitable as a gift for her friends, her and Gaara decided to go eat something in the mall. So they made their way over to the food court and got some food. Then they walked around to find a table.

As they were about to sit down with their food, someone had called out (y/n)'s name out, and the
person who did was her best friend, hinata hyuga.

Hinata was currently with Naruto, who looked like he was trying to stop her from getting (y/n)'s attention. Which, clearly failed.

"Hinata? Naruto?" (Y/n) said shocked they were both here at the mall.

"Hi, it's nice seeing you two here." Hinata greets.

Both her and (y/n) started a small conversation between each other while the boys glared at or ignored each other.

"Anyways, what are you two doing here?" (Y/n) asked.

"We we're just—" Hinata began but she was interrupted by Naruto saying, "We're on date."

"Oh! that's c—-"

"We're also on a date." Gaara suddenly says.

"Yeah, we were also shopping for a gift." (Y/n) adds.