Chapter 4

Anya's POV

Its been 2 months since we started liking each other and we have been going on dates too.

Becky adviced me to take this to the next level. Like calling boyfriend and girlfriend and telling everyone in the class. Becky and Sam told the class they were dating.

I havent told mama and papa that we were dationg yet, but they know we both hang out pretty good. Papa's mission has dropped because there was no destruction of world peace anymore as Damian's father dropped his plan.

Now papa and mama were just married couples with me as their daughter. I really feared that papa would leave me and mama since his mission was done, but he didnt. It was so happy.

Right now I'm in the library trying to figure this equation out. Math is the most hardest subject ever. I've been doing this over and over again and the answer is supposed to be 45 and I once ended up getting -65 like...what the hell?!
Oh no..I cursed. Anya...this isnt good for you. You shouldnt curse.

I'm giving up on this crap.
"Whyyyyyy?" I whisper yell before slamming my head on the table.
Thank heavens the librarian just went out for getting a drink. I defenitely felt a couple of eyes on me.

Suddenly i felt someone sit opposite to me.

"I know an Anya who doesnt like giving up." I heard a familiar voice.
"Damian! What are you doing here?" I asked while he just smiled at my face.
"Well, I practically live here. I was searching for you in class, Blackbell saod you were in the library, so here I am, watching my girlfriend giving up on an nothing-equation." He said.

"Well then boyfriend, why don't you help me then?" I said copying how he was siting on the chair.
"Thats the first time you've called me your boyfriend, my love. So I'm happy to help you." He said before coming and siting beside me

~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by Anya's Kawaii~~~~~~~~~
(This timeskip is because, I honestly an bad at math😋😋😁🤗)

After an hour and a half of practise I got the right answer. Yess! Thanks to my boyfriend. Hehehe..its nicr to call someone my boyfriend

"Uh...Do you want to go on a date with me..tonight?"

"Tonight?" I asked shocked. Wonder what mama and papa will say..
I guess I'll have to as Becky for help again.

I left the library to find Becky, she was walking out of the campus with her bodygaurds on both the sides.
"Becks!" I called out.
"Anya! Your boyfriend came looking for you..what's up?" She asked putting jer arm around me.
"Mathematics...anyway...would you mind helping me come up with an excuse, so that I get to go on a dage with Damian?" I asked blushing lightly.

"Let the pro handle is babe, be ready at 7pm..I'll handle Loid Forger with my skills." She said giggling.
What did I ever do get a best friend like her. I cry internally.

She dropped you at home and told papa that she'll pick her up 7. And asusual they had a little bickering. But eventually he had to agree.

I got ready as usual but wore a casual summer dress like dress and curled my hair a bit. At 7pm Becky stormed in wearing a dress herself styled her hair incredibly.

"What are you up to?" Papa asked both of you.
"Its a girls dinner out. I reserved a table for us and 2 guys in a 5-star hotel." Becky blurted.
"2 GUYS?!" papa yelled looking at both of you.

"Uh yea...my boyfriend..and A blind date for my little Anya. Dont worry, he's from our class and most trust worthy guy." Becky said laughing nervously.
"What the heck?! Why didn't you tell me about this Anya?" Papa asked me, only to make me sweat.

"Papa I-"
"Anya baby, you dint have to explain! Loid! Let them enjoy their days, its just a blind date! Both of you off you go! I'll take care of him" Mama said kissing both of her foreheads.
"Be back by 9:30." She said waving off while papa was mumbling something and mama bickering with him.

"Becky!" I sighed in the car.
"Oh yes....and we're going on a double date. I finally managed Desmond to agree with that even though he is all grumpy about that." Becky said clapping her hands.

We arrived after 20 mimutes of drive. Damian and Sam were waiting wearing an elegant tux. I smiled looking at Damian and he returned it with glow in his face.
"Hey love." He said as he kissed my back of the palm and whispering in my ear. I blush a littke due to the closeness.

"Lets go in then." Sam said backing away from Becky's lips. The four of us we in as the waiter took us in. Me and Becky sat opposite to the men.

'So it's the Desmond guy, Becky bought to date Anya...I guess she doesn't have a bad taste in men either. *sigh*. I'm glad both of them got someone safe. I guess I can leave now.'

This thought....it was papa.
I chuckle at him being thus protective and glad he kind of approved this.

The rest of the night went with talking and eating. Sam was a funny guy. But Damian didnt want then around us. It defenitely showed in his eyes.

I got away excusing myself to use the washroom, I finished my business and was washing my hands until I found someone's arms around me from behind. I gasp and flinch at the touch.

"Its just me love." I heard Damian whisper.
"Damian! Someone could see us!" I whispered back as he made himself comfortable in my neck.
"Nope. I locked the door." He said pulling back and turning me around.
"Do you know, how much I had to wait to get you alone? And do this.." He trailled off leaning in and capturing my lips. I hummed and smiled against his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and closed the gap between us.

After a hot make out session, I went out first and Damian joined short after.

He talked with us defenitely but with not much involvement. He wanted us to spend time alone. The guys left as me and Becky drove off after the four of us split the amount equally.

Beckg dropped me off at our house and left as I closed the door behind me. Papa acted natural by holding mama and watching movies. They didnt ask me anything and I just went to sleep after that.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Sorry for the late update guys..