Chapter 12

Damian's POV:

It's been 2 hours. We've been waiting outside the building in a van. Mr.Forger went inside to look for a secret passage way. And Knowing Anya is right here wants me to sprint to her aid. I want to ditch the se people and go straight in to her.

But I'm not doing it. They're experienced and I'm not interfering in their field. And I must stay beside Mrs.Forger since she's carrying a baby. I can't risk a life here. I asked a bunch of our guys to stay close. I've gotten some idea to fight and use a gun. I hope I'm good. Sam and Becky are in for back up.

As we got the signal from him we took our positions. I was right behind
Mrs. Forger she was an expert she was jumping and stealthy at the same time. We had 2 gaurds follow close behind.

There were no one in the building. The building looked liked an old abandoned factory. There was a dirty smell, sewage water was dropping on the walls. There were rats and insects all over. As we followed Mr.Forger, we turned to a sharp right in which there was a narrow path on the dead end..

We carefully slipped ourselves inside the path. This side was an exact opposite of the other side we came in from. It has a ventilator, the walls were cleaned no insects or rats.

Mrs. Forger suddenly pushed me back before pressing us to the wall.
And suddenly we heard gun shots.
"cover me" she said before running towards the direction of the shooters. I followed Bhind her shooting the shooters took out a couple of them, but Mrs. Forger took all of them out with her weapons only.

"Are you alright?" I checked on her. She gave me a quick nod and we proceed further.
We came upon a lab, where 2 of the back up gaurds went in and took pictures and collected evidence.

There were a few more gaurds who joined us. They took different routes as this place was filled with them.
Mr. Forger was gone from our sight and Mrs.Forger took the lead.

"Listen to me Damian. Whatever happens, you find Anya and take her out. Got it?" she said. I nod at her. We went through another path and found ourselves in a hospital room like somewhere.

There were people tied on thr bed with wierd machines on their head. The doctors and the med team we brought along took charge on this situation.

"Are you here to save her?" a nurse asked Mrs.Forger
"Anya? Do you know where she is?" Mrs. Forger exclained. I looked at the nurse eagerly.
"Yes. Follow me." she said leading the path. I sighed in relief.

Finally I get to see her.

We turned in many places. The gaurd behind me put marks where ever we took turns. Finally we stopped in a dead end.
"thus better not be a joke" Mrs. Forger said. She put her hand on a tile in the well interiored wall.

A beep sound gave a green light and the wall slid open in half.
We took our stance just in case, but no one came, we walked inside.
There were huge containers filled with blue, green and yellow liquids which had people and animals inside them.

They were attached to the machine outside with wires from a helmet in their head. They looked lifeless and pale yet the ECG was running on them.

"What the hell place is this?"
Mrs. Forger said.
"A facility were you're given special powers." a man with a doctor suit and goggles emerged from behind one of the containers. Behind him there were assassins and shooters.

"Hi find Anya, we'll take care of this one." Mr. Forger landed beside me.
"when you find her, take her away from here first. Keep her safe Damian." Mrs. Forger said giving me a kiss in the forehead.
"sure will. Please be safe. I'm sure Anya will want to meet you guys and the little one." I said before running off behind the nurse.

Not long after I heard gun shots echoing. Soon, I was accompanied with Sam and Becky. They found a shortcut. The back up team was called to get the people out of there with the medical team.
---------—-----------------------------
ANYA'S POV:

It's been... I don't know I lost count. I was being taken somewhere. Past the containers. I was glad I wasnt put insode them. I was  half conscious of what was happening I was taking turns. There are two people holding me.

Susan was walking ahead with a gaurd on her side. It looked like he was threatening her. She had tears down her cheek.

I looked down at myself, I was in a white hospital gown, with bandages all over my body. I felt disgusting. I felt like a hoe. He was touching me. I still have the feeling of him touching me, it's like it burns, it's disgusting.

We went through a wall.

"Oh hello. I thought you weren't gonna Come. Leave her here. I'll take it." he order the others around me.
My body felt numb. I couldn't move anything. It was like I was paralyzed.

As soon as the others left he lift me up and threw me over his shoulder, I tried to push away but my body wouldn't budge.
" You're given drugs, my sexy thing. And it's doing a pretty good job." he said kissing my thigh.

I hate this. I don't want him to touch me. No.. Please don't.... It was of no use now, he was gonna do something to me. He was going to touch me. And I dont want this. I'm going to die here today. I have a feeling.

He toed me tot he wall, my hands above my head and my legs wide apart.
I felt his hands on my waist. His breath was stinging on my neck before he pressed himself on me. His lips were on mine and I was trying to break away. My head was in black white dots.

I was about to fall unconscious before the door burst open. There was a tiny hope. Footsteps echoed gun shots heard. Maybe I was being rescued. And with that, darkness enveloped me.