Chapter 15

Third person POV:

It's been a few months after moving in with Damian into the apartment.
Anya was under supervision of the nurses for a few weeks and now it's just them.

"Damiannnnnn! Wake upppp. I need to pee." Anya yelled to her boyfriend who was sleeping soundly next to her.
"Hmmmm.. little longer please?" He said hugging her waist close to him.
"I swear I'll be back after peeing. I can't hold it in any longer." She pleaded.
"5 minutes is what you got ok?" He said releasing her.

She ran to the bathroom and did her business. She brushed her teeth and washed her face before detangling her pink hair.
She heard the door open and soon after a pair of warm arms made their way around her waist.

"Why aren't you back in the bed?" He asked sleepily with a pout on his face.
" You look cute, with bed hair. " She said turning around kissing his cheek.

He hoist her in the air putting her on the counter.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
He finally looked at her with tinted cheeks.
"Why are you so beautiful? You look so good in this night gown...that I wanna take it off right now. Fuck." He whispered with bed voice on her ear.
She felt chills running down her spine.

He took her hands and let it under his shirt on his abs. Her hands started roaning and feeling everything under her touch. He let his hands rest on her waist, massaging.
He closed the gap between them moving towards her and placing his lips on her.

She was caught off guard but kissed back with same passion.
The make out session turned rough and messy each minute passed by.
By now, his hands were under her dress exploring while she already took his shirt off. Damian was busy pampering her neck with love bites.

She couldn't help but feel like melting  under him. She felt a sudden hit of pleasure making her moan instantly.
Damian knew that was the spot he was aimlessly looking for. He smirked on his victory and gave the spot more attention making her a moaning mess.

Just as things were taking the next step there were bangings on the door making the both flinch.
"Fuck!" Damian muttered as their heart made a jump.
The two pull themselves together and walked out. Damian unlocked the door to reveal a crying Becky who let herself in.

"I'm sorry for showing up unannounced. But I need to talk to someone right now. " She said wiping off her stained cheeks with wet paper towels Anya brought.
"Okay. What's wrong Becky?" Anya asked sitting next to the crying girl while Damian went to look for his tshirt.

"I'm screwed Anya!!" She whined as Anya wiped more tears. Becky fell on Anya's lap weeping.
"Talk to us Becky. What happened?" Anya asked in a soothing voice brushing Becky's silky hair out of the girl's face.

Becky sat up and looked at both of them wiping her tears.
"I'm pregnant." She said taking the two off guard.
Both Anya and Damian looked at one another.
"Ummm..if you don't mind..is this a 'CONGRATULATIONS!' moment? Or 'What the hell Becky?' Kinda moment?" Damian asked still in
cloud 9. Anya slapped his shoulder and looked back at Becky.

"You're afraid how Sam's gonna react, aren't you?" She asked.
"Yes." She said.
Anya pulled Becky into a hug .
"How long? Did you go to the doctor?" Damian asked placing glass of water Infront of Becky.
Becky chugged the glass down
"No. I woke up, felt nauseous, went to the store, grabbed a pregnancy test, took it at the pharmacy bathroom itself, it was positive, got a taxi and straight here." Becky summarised today's events.

"Haven't  you eaten yet? " Damian asked.
"No. I'm hungry though." She said now that all the tears had dried up.
Anya grabbed a we tissue and wiped Becky's face.
"I think you shouldn't skip breakfast, considering you're going to have for two now." Anya said as Becky sighed.

"Okay. I'm going to make breakfast now." Damian said making his way to he kitchen. He decided he'd make some pancakes considering it was Becky's favourite.
"Do you think Sam's ready for a baby?" She asked Anya.
"I don't know, Becky. But I think he'd make a great dad." She said as the two put on TV.

As they almost finished a movie, Damian called out for breakfast. He served them with Pancakes, Nutella, bananas and maple syrup.
"You're the best, Damian." Becky said digging in.
Damian was indeed amazed that she'd eaten almost twice the portion a strictly in diet Becky would eat.

Becky's phone rang with a cringey love song indicating everyone it was Sam. They all shared worried glances.
"Hey babe, where are ya?" Sam said as Becky put the phone on speaker.
"Hey, love. I'm at Anya's." She says looking at the two
"Alright. I'm heading there. I figured we could go biking?" He said.
"Umm.. I'll ask them." She said putting the call on hold.

"I can't go biking. I'll get tired." She whispered to them.
"Tell him that the two of us will go and you will have a girl's day out with Anya." Damian said sighing.
"Damian said he'd love to go with you while me and Anya go shopping and have a girl's day out." She said mouthing Damian a thank you.

"Oh, alright. I thought we could spend some time together. It's okay though. I planned on staying over tonight....and do something fun?" He said
"Aaaaleight. Gotta go. Bye. Love ya." She said hanging up the phone.

"How am I gonna tell him??" Becky asked slouching on the couch.
"I prefer you tell the man directly." Said Anya taking the dishes to the sink.

"Yep. You can tell him after visiting the doctor. That's the best way." Damian said
"Anya baby, go get changed. Please." Damian said as he saw Anya walking the dishes facing away from him showing of the backless night gown.
He really wished he'd get something today. Sigh