Chapter 18

⚠️⚠️⚠️INCLUDES SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️

Third person POV

Damian and Anya were spending their time peacefully walking towards their apartment after grocery shopping.

"Babe..I know I should wait for you to decide. But umm.. can we go meet your parents?" Damian asked out of the blue.
They haven't brought this topic for a while now. After Anya Said she wasn't comfortable with it.

But Damian's seen how Mrs Forger missed Anya especially when she's expecting a baby. Loid also misses her but never showed it infront of Damian. But the couple understood Anya's situation and stayed away.

As for Anya she was very upset for hiding the fact that she could read minds from them. Guilt was eating her up. They were her parents Afterall. She shouldn't have hid something this big. So she was afraid that they'd view her differently now. But she's heard from Damian. How the baby's growth is. He's even showed a few pictures where Loud and Yor looked so lovely.

"Baby. I know you feel guilty about everything. But trust me Mr and Mrs Forger wants to see you. A lot. Everytime I visit them they look ate with expectation that you'd come. But I hate to disappoint them. The light in Mrs Forgers eyes dulls. I won't force you but can we go talk to them? Only once. If you feel uncomfortable or anything at all. We can leave, no questions asked. Mr Forget misses his princess." Damian explained pressing a kiss on her forehead.

Through out the whole walk Anya kept thinking. She wanted to be with them when the baby's born. She wants to hold the baby. She wanted to hug Yor and Loid.

She thought they'd deserved it after all the struggles they went through to save Anya that day.
She had completely avoided them. And when thinking about it, it only sounded so cruel and rude to prohibit them from seeing their daughter.

So she decided to give it a shot.

"Let's go. This weekend." She said as they stepped into the apartment.
Damian dropped the keys in his hand before pulling Anya to his chest.
"Thank you so much." She said kissing her strawberry smelling hair.
The two spent the afternoon cleaning the house

Damian came up to Anya who was watching anime.
"Babe I'm bored." He whispered to Anya
"The house is messy.." she said not paying attention to Damian.
"I'm not that bored...I'm bored bored." He says trying to hint the girl what he meant

But she was oblivious to this. She was fully focused in watching the anime.
Damian pouted and leaned back on the couch giving up.
She was still not looking at him. So he decided to take matters to his hands.

"Baby, keep watching." He whispered placing a kiss near her ear making her flinch.
"Damian, I swear to god, I'm in the best part. Do not disturb me." Anya said pushing him away and focusing back on the tv
"Do your thing while I do mine." He simply said kissing her neck.

Anya let it slide and began watching again. Damian had other plans. To be honest, he was jealous of Sam since he shot first before him.

He kissed down to her chest and slid his hands on her thigh. Slowing closing its distance to her core.
He bit on her neck slightly as he finally reached her clothed clit. His other hand was palming himself.

He noticed her slight shift in position as if she wanted to grind on his finger.
He smirked and took his hand away and let it under her shirt.
He slowly unbuttoned and she shuddered at the feel of cold air from the air conditioning.

His hands traced up painfully slow and eventually reached her boobs. His other hand unclasped the bra from behind.
She flinched as her nipples slowly perked up due to the coldness.

He quickly groped her boobs and palmed himself. He groaned into her ears making her shudder.
"Damian...anime.." she couldn't form a whole sentence as he began pinching and flicking her nipple.
"Please continue watching baby. You're not allowed to speak. Sit on my lap now" he whispered huskily.

She obeyed sitting on his lap front facing the tv.
He spread his legs resulting in spreading of hers too. He took off her shirt and bra. He played with her nipples and one of his hands loosened her skirt and found its way in.
She shivered but held back a moan biting her lip obeying Damian's orders.

He started massaging her clothed clit on slow circular motion which did not please Anya. She wanted fast and rough not gentle. And Damian knew.
He did it on purpose. He wanted to get back.

He began scattering kisses along her back and leaving love bites.
"Damian.....faster please..." She breathed.
"What was that baby? Didnt I say you were not allowed to speak?" He asked roughly pulling her back by the neck
She nodded
He quickly flipped her sideways and bent her over his lap.

Spank

Spank

"Color?" He asked
"Green." She inhaled

Spank

Spank

Spank

"No speaking baby. That's what you get for ignoring me." He said pulling her back up.
He lift her up bridal style and took her to their room.
He threw her on the bed and opened one of the draws to grab an tie and a remote vibrator.

"Hmmm baby...are you excited for your punishment?" He asked crawling to her and tying her hand to the head board. She bit her bottom lip nodding her head.
"You're gonna have to deal with this vibrator till I come back from the store." He said slowly removing her skirt and lace panties.

She began calculating the time. The stores about 5 minutes walk. So it's gonna take more than 10 minutes.
"15 minutes baby,I'll be back." He said winking.
"Also, no cumming. Strictly prohibited. Your punishments will get worse baby. I'm warning you. Moan all you want though. These are noise proof anyway." He said before exiting.

She felt full but he hadn't turned it on yet. She sighed trying to get friction but no, he tied her legs apart too.
And then it happened.
On the highest setting.
"Hahhhhh.....mmmmm~" she moaned as the vibrator began dancing inside her clit.
Then it slowed down to the medium setting.

Damian then exited the house locking the door before running to the store. He didn't want to take 10 minutes because he was worried for her. She might get overstimulated... He just didn't want her cum because of a vibrator......but him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey loves

Part 2 of the smut will be posted soon. I'm happy hearing all the positive comments. And thank you so much for the love and support.

Sorry for the late updates tho. Having exams.😭👍

Bye loves 💋

Also I'll update once we reach 15 votes and 10 comments 😌😉