Chapter 17

Becky's POV

Ahhh I'm scaredddd.

Well I've seen people do this on tv shows. They're so romantic and all but I didnt know they'd be this nervous alright. They made it seem so good damn easy and it's happy to see them finally be SO happy for what they've created. Well, I did watch a couple of videos were the girlfriend/wives tell their other about pregnancy. And everything seems so happy in the end.

Well, I went to the store and got some stuff. And I prepared a.....gift? So, we're meeting at his favourite restraunt. Which is Taco Bells. And I was right now driving there. I wore my cargo pants with white crop top and a grey sling bag across my body.

After today's doctor visit, I don't know how to feel. If everything goes smoothly Id be the happiest ever. I'm not a slight bit sad about the little bean. And I don't want Sam to be sad. That's all I ask for.

Well, Sam's the first one I need to take care of. Obviously my parents are gonna disown me. I don't care for the least. I have Sam. Right? Ugh! Don't be scared Becky. It's just like the drama you just watched. Confidence is key.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CONFIDENCE MY ASS. THIS AIN'T WORKING DOOD. I'M FUCKING PANICKING.

We got this.

I walked to the door and pushed it open with a huge sigh.
There weren't a lot of people but considerable amount.
Sam immediately spotted me. I smiled and waved at him. He seems all happy, his green orbs glistening just like everyday when he meets me.

He's always the cheerful kind. He makes me happy, he never lets me feel sad. He's always got his way. And super good in bed. Ifykyk.

"Hey babyyy. How are ya?" He asked placing a kiss on my cheek. I pulled him back to me and pressed a kiss on his lips. He's super shy showing PDA. And I always like to tease him when we're in public. I love to see his pink blushy mess.

"I'm good. I've done a lot of things today. I'm so freaking tired too." I said as we ordered.
"I missed you today. I didn't get to see you at all. We went biking across some green fields with flowers. Oh that reminds me." He said taking a small bundle of flowers from the seat behind us.

"It isn't much but I made this for you. Here." He said with a cheeky smile.
I blushed at his cuteeness.
"Thank you very much my prince. And which reminds me. I've also got something for you." I said.
We were both standing as I gave him the box I made.

"Well, this is big. I hope this isn't expensive like your other gifts." He said
"Well, it's not. I'm so freaking nervous. Go ahead and open babe." I said standing nervously beside him as he undid the ribbon.

He opened the box revealing a set of items.

I looked at him. He was staring at the box. Tears filled my eyes.
Was he upset? Is he happy? Is he regretting this? I'm not ready for a break up.

"Becky..." He tried to say something. He picked up the onesie and held it in the air.
"Oh my god.. you're pregnant! Oh my god!" He said with a mouth on his hand. I nodded letting the tears fall.
"Shit Becky. What re you crying? I'm supposed to be crying. You made me the happiest man in this world." He said pulling me into a hug.

"You're not sad are you? You don't regret this?" I asked
"The hell? No way. I'm so happy. These are happy tears. God. I'm going to be a dad. I'll be the best daddy in the world!" He said a little too loud gaining cheers from all over the place.

He pulled me into a kiss making me forget about everything. And I returned the kiss with same passion
"We're going to be parents." I said wiping my tears.
"Yes we are. This is exciting." He said kissing my forehead.
"Thank you. For making me the happiest man." He said.

Since I didn't want spicy food, we then drove off to his house, where he cooked a very special dinner for me.
Mac and cheese with pink soda.

"Did you know, I've waited so long for this? I even switched your morning after pills with multi vitamin tablets." Sam said making my mouth wide open.
"You cheater. Do you know how nervous I was the whole day?" I said slapping his chest.

"Me and Anya went to the hospital today to get checked. And I was freakin nervous. I thought you'd leave me and I'd have to deal with a heartbreak and a baby bean. Although Anya and Damian were so caring today." I said

"The two know? Damian that bastard acted so Sus. I should've known. But he did a great job covering up for you." Sam said chuckling.

We watched a movie and had dinner, we then cleaned his house anf watched my favourite drama involving forbidden love. Which spiked my harmones and I cried on his shirt.

Then the both of us fell asleep in each other's arms. I wouldn't want anything more than this.

-----------------------------

Author's note.

I'm not dead kids. I've been busy lately and I'm also working on another story idea.

I'll try to keep up with this more often and I hope you enjoyed this wholesome chapter.

Thanks y'all for ALMOST 29k views.

Take cares loves♥️

Also, should I include smut....in the next chapter?🤔