3. Yandere Amity

This was requested by AhsokaBonteri-Tano

I will do my best.  But it starts out in the future when Luz makes one of the doors to try to go home.

"LUZ. GO HOME. GO THROUGH THE PORTAL. WE CAN HANDLE HER." Mama Eda yelled to Luz as she was fighting boots.

"EDA. SHE'S TOO POWERFUL. COME WITH ME. PLEASE!" Luz screamed back.

"Awwwww. My wittle sweet potato is worried about her caretaker. So cute. Yet, her caretaker will never survive." Amity said. She then drew a spell circle and abomination goo shaped as a spear came rushing out at such a speed Eda couldn't dodge.

Stab. Squelch. Splatter

Blood flew all over the walls. Screams of Luz we're heard. But the loudest sound, was the sound of Amity laughing.

"You're the one who broke the key, weren't you?" Luz said with her voice trembling.

Amity's sick smile just grew.

"You're the one who sabotaged the door, weren't you." Luz said with her voice getting angrier.

Amity said, "It was all for you. If I hadn't, you'd be back in the Human Realm and you would never see me again." Amity then broke the door again.

"And now, you can stay with me forever."

A/n
Sorry to AhsokaBonteri-Tano Bc I said I would write it in a day. I couldn't bc my grandma left with her phone.

Also, thank you to anyone who reads this