15. Otter Luz x Cat Amity

Hello everyone! It's been soo long since I have checked Wattpad. I got caught up in life and completely forgot! I have not watched the Owl House in over a year at this point and do not have the time to rewatch it, so this will have inaccuracies. Good news! I have improved my literary skills while I was away, so the grammar and flow should be more easy to read. Thank you all for reading!

Request by TylerTysonBlackout

Eda dashed to the potion room after hearing a loud crash. "Kids?!," Eda called as she looked through the mist of countless potions. There was no response coming from the room.

Eda used the recently created wind glyph to disperse the coloured mist. There was no movement.

"Kids? Come on, this isn't funny. Potions are dangerous things. Kids? Kids?!" Eda called out into the empty room.

Until...

She saw a small tuft of white fur protruding from underneath the lab table. Eda hastily, yet cautiously, approached the table. The view that she saw was one she had never imagined being abler to see before. Sure, she's heard the kids talk about the animals they saw in the human realm, but she never thought they would be here, especially when her kids were not.

There was a chocolate brown otter caressing?? Protecting?? Hugging?? a snow white cat, who also seemed to be hugging back with its tail wrapped around the otter. Eda kneeled down, and that's when the creatures noticed her. They slowly unwrapped from their tight embrace, looked at each other, and totally freaked! The cat was hissing while pointing to the otter, its frosty coat sticking up as if lighting was about to strike it. The otter, however, just tried to touch its face, only to find something that no one could tell. Then the cat and the otter ran around making a cacophonous clamor with their yowling and screaming and howling.

Eda grabbed these creatures and ran to her spouse, Raine, since they would surely know what to do.

Turns out that the mix of the spilt potions made Amity and Luz turn into a cat and an otter. It wore off in a few hours, and once it wore off, no one can confirm if they did or did not hear one of the girls saying, "I think we shouldn't try to make out in classrooms again. That was disastrous."

Yet everyone can confirm that they heard, "We can, but just not in the potion room."

The teachers used Lysol on all surfaces every day since that incident, all except the potion teacher.