13. Siblings (Luz and Hunter)

Requested by savageuzumaki

       When Luz found out Hunter didn't know what ice cream was, she decided that she had to take action. She had to go up the stairs, literally drag him out of bed, and drag him to the Ice Cream shop without him drinking 3 pots of coffee.

      When they got there, Luz ordered sherbet (bc she is lactose intolerant) Hunter, like the Bad but Sad Boi he was, ordered Coffee Ice Cream. Luz made them sit outside. But Hunter, who fell asleep on his ice cream (lmao he was so tired that happened) had to go wash his face. 

       When Hunter was gone, a girl came up and sat next to Luz. "Uh hello?" Luz said, because it was reaaaaaalllllyyy strange for someone to do that.

       "You're looking good today," the girl said winking at Luz. "Maybe we should hook up sometime."

      "I have a girlfriend-"

     "Just dump her then. I'm much better"

     "No your not-"

     "Did I ask you?"

    "Did you hear her?" A voice said from behind that Karen.

     "Uh what-" the Karen said before getting dropkicked and dragged away

      Hunter came back and told Luz, "Glad that person is gone?"

     "Yeah. Thanks. Ya know, this means you have a soft spot for meeeeee"

"WHAT. NO. I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS-"

Luz gave her classic otter smirk and then trapped Hunter in a head lock. 

Hunter tried squirming out from the head lock while Luz dragged him back home.

A/N: sorry this took so long. A lot has been going on. My Guinea pig broke his leg and it might have to be amputated. And I've been busy since Halloween is my family's favourite holiday. I apologise again and thank you all for reading this piece of crap