7. Collector x reader

(Btw you are 15 in this. This is platonic)

It was a normal day, considering that it was Post-Day-Of-Unity. You were just walking down to Terra's Tea Shop. Terra's Tea was a new place that opened up in the name of the old Plant Coven Head's death. You walked in and ordered a bubble tea. You sat down and played on your phone to wait.

There was a ring at the door. The Owl Lady, Raine, and what looked to be their kid walked in. You went back to playing Among Us ඩඩඩඩඩඞ. You felt a tap of your shoulder and looked to see the kid.

"Whatcha Playin' ?" the kid asked.

"Among Us," You said, thinking that the kid was so adorable.

"Can I play?" The kid said, looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"Well first I want to know you. My name is Y/n. What's yours?"

"Enzo Gabriel. Nice to meet you." Enzo said.

"Ok you can sit and play now," you said, getting up from the chair, until Enzo jumped on your lap.

"How do I play?" They inquired.

You explain the rules and controls to them and watch them as they play. The waitress gave you your bubble tea and you drank while watching them on a killing spree. 

"COLLECTOR. TIME TO GO."

Enzo said goodbye, but not before they made you give your number. They said that they wanted to call you and be friends.