12. Hanahaki Disease (Raeda)

This will have descriptions of blood

Requested by

Darkfoox

This is set in CATTS 

They all noticed something was wrong with Eda. She looked like she lost her spark.  She was paler than normal, which could be understandable. But she was distant. Only coming out of her quarters to plan and eat. She ate like nothing, and talked only when she needed to.

Raine was the one who was worried the most. Eda had been ignoring and avoiding Raine. Raine thought it might have been the awkwardness of them keeping the truth from her. So they pushed it out of their mind and focused on making the plan.

~Little time skip brought to you by the Child of the Stars looking like a cinnamon roll~

Raine's POV:

The draining spell is working. Eda is on her knees coughing up blood. And flowers?

Oh damn

Not just the draining spell, but Hanakai too?

Whoever did this to Eda will pay

I made my way over to Eda and pulled off her arm to stop the spell. 

"Eda, Eda! Eda who gave you this?!" I said, trying to keep Eda in the Demon Realm.

"By the Titan Eda! WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?!?"

"I-I'm fine. I won't die Raine. If anyone should be concerned it's me" she said, putting on that 'I'm invincible' facade. 

"Don't start this shit with me!"

Eda coughed up a flower with thorns. Shortly after, a thorn bush.

"EDA TELL ME WHO. I WANT TO HELP. TELL ME WHO"

The light was leaving her eyes. I hugged her one last time. I heard a soft whisper (pun intended)

"I love you..."

Yea I think that Eda wouldn't tell them bc of her stubbornness

The Owl House Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें