Ink Comyet [Protector of aus]

[Appearance]

Ink have black eyes. Her right pupil is blue and her left pupil is yellow that shaped like the save point. Ink pupils doesn't change like the original, this is because she have a soul. A half soul.

Ink in her daily life can be seen to wear a bit of revealing cloth, such as crop top and sometimes short jeans that reveal her tights.  Even so, Ink wears formal clothes when it come to a meeting with the king of multiverse.

[Personality]

Ink is very friendly. Her mouth is foul as ever but she is still nice. It's just an old habits of her when she was soulless.

Other than that,  Ink is a planner person and full with imaginations.

•Fun facts about Ink•

* Ink has a soul thanks to Error. This happened when Error want Ink to love him without faking her emotions.

* Ink love his son, Palette and tried her best to raise him and protecting au at the same time but at the end, Dream sent palette to Reaper.

*She still visits Palette to talk to him.

*Ink convinced Dream that Palette is not a naughty boy anymore so Palette can stay with them again.

* Ink wasn't so sure if she love Dream or not but she married to him and raised his child. So why she asking herself this? (I mean, Ink do love Dream's hotness-)

* Lux reminded Ink of Paperjam while Palette reminded Ink of Gradient. 

* Ink doesn't hate Error but she doesn't love him either. It's her own fault too for not taking care of the children.

* she is the sweetest person you can ever know.

* she is older than Dream.

* Sometimes, the Stars call her 'Momma Ink' as a joke.

* The reason Ink cheated on Dream with Error because she feel empty and loss. She wasn't sure if she is happy with her current marriage. Error took advantage of her feelings and- yknow the drill. 

•Ink abilities•

 * Ink abilities almost the same as Original Ink but the different is, she doesn't threw up when she is over excited and Ink pretty much weaker because she has a soul now. 

•How people see Ink•

* Ink is a hero to them. None of them know that Ink used to be with Error.

•How Dream sees Ink•